Cultivator Against Hero Society

Aggregator gang
this sounds like it's gonna be some propaganda. Probably pro-china propaganda given... well you know.

@Rashida17 eh u shure that its japan and not china cause China is the one with material arts xD
and idk about the 2. one I kinda hate the styl of the heros

@ZhiMadder uk demonic beasts are the ones that are always with the mc or just dont have a human form so its probably just doing demonic cultivation

this is a satire or a glorified shitpost that got out of hand and the author just wants to see how far it can go if not then its hot garbage

People don't realize that this entire manhua is a satire/ shitpost. It even makes fun of the cultivators and how utterly OP they are even at lower levels. It makes fun of the random and strict rules a sect has, as seen by the students starting to learn books worth of rules. It makes fun of how long one has to cultivate before reaching a stage / breaking through. It makes fun of cultivators being "peaceful" (which they are absolutely not).

Spoilers to new readers don't click

Wait for a second if this guy can revive the dead why the fuck did he let his sect stay dead

Lmaoo, I adore this manga. To the author, please make more of this wonderful masterpiece. I’d drop every manga on this site just to give the author of this the power to publish 1 chapter everyday until he feels like this lost its charm.

You'll enjoy this more if you skip all of the dialogue from the reporter.

Realized early on that everything he says is nothing but filler and he literally adds nothing to the plot of the chapter.

Because the chapters are quite "short", personally, i like the TL to hoarding it up first, maybe min 10ch, or maybe till an arc ends, before "mass release" it then.

What do you think? @Dunhban

Group Leader
@-Casual- Could you link me the raws to ch 66-68?

@djava Well, it would be quite hard to do. 10 chapters would mean something like 40-50 days of wait.

Group Leader
@djava I'm planning on releasing a chapter today. But my OCR software is f*cked, so it might take me a while before finishing my translation.

So many people here are complaining its pro China when its clearly parody/Comedy at the highest level of shitposting. Its literally a one punch level character in a cultivation/superhero genre. Don't take this story seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread