Cultivators in the City

Imouto-chan, what are you doing?

Jokes aside, this is strangely jnteresting. I like it and hope it keeps releasing.

So far the Story is super stupid. But I kinda like it. The art is fine and the waifus are great. The only thing I found stupid until now:
Why the hell didn't he tell his family that he's still alive? They legit miss him and still care about him. And on the other hand he still deeply cares about them etc. Makes no sense and it wasn't really explained either. But we'll, it is what it is.

Hold on, did the gun fire the whole bullet , casing and all, wtf, that is not how guns work.(ch-40, last panel).

Dex-chan lover
@cmoa i'm with you, it's a shaky premise, but it's his belief (for some reason) that they just flat-out abandoned him during the fire and since none of them ever bring him up (they think he died), he continues to believe he's been forgotten. Like you, and anyone with common sense, the first thing i'd say is "i'm so-and-so, I didn't die, here's proof", but asking for logic in chinese cultivation comics is like finding a none mtl version - doesn't happen often.

Which segues nicely into my question. Has this none mtl cultivation comic been dropped?

Users who are viewing this thread