Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 120 - Outnumbered

Dex-chan lover
Poor sensei, I can almost hear "Brutality" in the end.

Supporter
ahahahha she got roasted by all of them XD poor sensei, but she could have stayed out of it if it's technically not her problem... :/

Dex-chan lover
Poor sensei... trying to use common sense is a world where common sense just doesn't work....

R71

Is "cucked" really the translation for that line? I have no problem if it is but I always thought it was a predominantly western term.

@R71 It is a western term, but that's the whole point of translation. English words themselves are predominantly western. The raw text is probably the Japanese equivalent, like "netorare" or something.

Group Leader
@R71 @KyoPa
The dialogue for that panel is "寝取り教師!!" Which when written means "Netori" and "Kyoushi".
"Netori" when translated means "to cuckold", and "kyoushi" is a synonym for "sensei", so it means "teacher".
Yes, the translation was right. The only thing in this manga I go out of my way to localize is the way other people refer to Hikaru as "oniisan", and instead change it to Hikaru, Brother, or Older Brother depending on the person and the context, and the removing of suffixes such as -tan, -san, -chan, -kun; and ticks such as desu, ne yadda yadda.
The reason for both of these is because they have n English equivalents that are more fluid to read for everyone.
Imagine reading dialogue of a British guy talking, and every sentence ends with "innit". That's "desu".

TL;DR: It's the original text, I only change shit that I consider needs to be changed.

Dex-chan lover
dYBOOID.gif

Well, i've read many works that include a sensei cucking their students but usually the genders are different.

Users who are viewing this thread