Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 124 - I'll Kiss You <3

Supporter
This little-big bro... just kiss her already... you date anyways, no problem with parents whatsoever... COWARD, I SAY!

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna have a sad ending I just know it! The moment I start shipping anyone in anime it just ends bad!

@naw_T OK, before anything else...
It's a WEE bit more complicated as to why I say they have a kid... but it isn't theirs.

Thing is... it's their baby sister... and because Fuuka and Hikaru almost look exactly the same as their mom and dad, their baby sister kinda started calling them that.

It's simultaneously hilarious but it feels like a cop-out just to avoid the incest thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Silvernius ok fine I don’t mind if they avoid the incest thing even though I want bro to smash! As long as Sis ends up with him and not someone else I don’t mind one bit! And who knows a couple of lol dating chapters, lol trips, and lol misunderstandings of sex or whatnot with their school would be funny! But main thing I want is a kiss and rejection of all the other bitches/assholes and of course that temporarily dating thing not being a thing anymore! Instead permanent!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad this series went this direction, I miss my Tsun MC.

Dex-chan lover
is there an Alabama equivalent for Japan? kina curious now...

gt8

I honestly am kind of frustrated by all the characters at this point. On the one hand, the brother is way too wishy wash . Either date your sister or don't but make up your mind and make it clear to everyone what you want rather than let everyone bash on you!

On the other hand, everyone else with something to say on the relationship aren't actually contributing or helping (aside maybe the teacher). The parents who want them to hook up keep intruding and barging in with lewd remarks (if not spying) which is a typical emotional deflater. And the friends who don't want them to hook up are clearly only doing it out of envy or their own self interest. To me, that's more annoying than it is funny.

Dex-chan lover
F5WzDWj.png

Supporter
This author seems to be just stringing people along who are hoping for wincest; Hikaru's attitude this chapter is completely different than what he thought about in the final panel of the last chapter. I get the impression that the end is not far off.

Aggregator gang
can he actually grow some balls please and thank you. you've decided you want to go out with ur sister, SO FUCKING FUCK HER!!

Users who are viewing this thread