Cylcia=Code - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Group Leader
Next time: Our heroes assault the sleeping princess' dominion, and we're introduced to a new pervert. A special double-header feature~
Tojo is one of Kanata's classmates. There seems to be a theme of kitsune torturing Kanata, which continues in later chapters...

Edit: Reuploaded to fix alignment on a text bubble and the use of the word "cluster" instead of brigade and guild. I wonder if it'll get-rescraped to other sites? Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The kanji for brigade (and other group units) use the katakana for cluster as its kana, to refer to the party and guild organizations in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
48 hours to get 51 levels and advancing class?

It's time, to POWER LEVEL

Dex-chan lover
Ayame nickname " seven-colored kitsune" how it is in Japanese? I am curious, and i don't want to sound like a prick but " seven-colored kitsune" is a little mouthful don't you think, wasn't there any better translation, if a remember correctly on the other team scans they called her "rainbow fox".

And thank you for doing this manga @overunderthrust.

Dex-chan lover
probably nanairo kitsune. Nana = 7, iro = colours. Nanairo also means rainbow

Group Leader
@alacaelum yeah, I was a bit torn on it and wound up just posting as-is. @versub has it right, that it's a literal translation from 七色狐 (nanairo kitsune). Rainbow or Prismatic Kitune would probably be a better title.

I also honestly forgot that it was translated as Rainbow Kitsune before. I'll go ahead and push a corrected version.

That thunder spell should be Thunder of Judgement, not Judgement of Thunder.

Interestingly, the kanji used for thunder/lightning isn't the usual one (雷). It roughly translates to Prideful Hammer.

Double-page supporter
I thought it might be good for awhile, having Hinaka out of the picture and MC to do some stuff on his own with Ayama and Ellie.... But next chapter, shes dragged back in ? wtf, when did she appear there ? Inst she having her affair with shota glasses boy right now ? The outbreak is a system failure or a quest gone wrong.

Dont know if I should look forward to this or not.

Users who are viewing this thread