Cylcia=Code - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Group Leader
kjLd2dv.jpg
you were all thinking it.

Next time: The loliselfies crew is back, along with the Public Lewdness Committee president, Kanata yurifies some strangers, and then gets cat-napped?!

Dex-chan lover
Yurification the answer to world peace. Kiryuu does have good taste in clothes. I hope for one thing in the end... a yuri end. Or at least that Kanata stays as a girl, the rest are details.

Dex-chan lover
I started to think this game idea was to create independent holo interfaces with their own personalities molded by players.
That aside, it would be pretty popular lips service as lots of players are not content being stuck with wrong sex.

No one would have played this bullshit game in the first place with something so stupid as, different base stats based on what sex you pick. Just another example of Mangaka ≠ Game Designer.

And here I was scared thinking that my cute yuri relationship(s) were going to die.

Yurification makes everyone look better.

Indeed. And now everyone can be a part of it! This is a wonderful timeline.

@Jorelm
There are already several MMORPGs with gender-locked class: BDO, Tera,... It may seem illogical for base stat differed between gender, IF this is any normal MMORPG, but this is not by any long shot. We are talking about mass holotech, super advanced AIs, digitalized brains, and other over-technologies out of the ass. With the whole even realistic genitals in-game, it's more like this is the creator's attempt at creating a whole alternate digital world that exists parallel with the real physical world. Which based on average physical strength IRL humans, then yes, man are generally physically stronger than women.

@Trung-t-rung " alternate digital world " Precisely, then why restrict yourself to arbitrary things? So what if in real world males are stronger? It's digital make it what you want.
Also, gender-lcoked classes is not equal to different stats based on gender. One is due to budgets and animations, another is arbitrary.
Face it, this is just the usual manga artist not knowing game design. Simple as that.

@jorelm

Limited gaming experience I see.
Get back to us again on what does and does not sell when you have forty years of experience.

@lilmagi because even in the digital world, there should still be some resemblances to the real world, that's why females and males actually have genitals, bodylines and physics that similar to their real life selves(classes and races differences aside).

The primary idea that @jorelm try to convey, if I understood right, is that having stat based upon gender is inconvenient for players to build their characters. HOWEVER, when some games have classes that locked to gender and races which is even more inconvenient for freedom of players to create chars compared to based stat, which can easily be solved with right classes abilities, items or levels.

Fed-Kun's army
My god you people, unless it's actively crippling to the point where a character can't function stat differences are irrelevant by endgame as by then you'll have dumb enough gear and skills that minor stuff like your base stats won't matter unless the devs are sadists that minmax bosses to exploit those minor stat differences.

Users who are viewing this thread