D-Frag! - Ch. 159 - This Club Is the Only Option, Desuno

Dex-chan lover
Tama send Kazama gang to 1 of her mission so that he can be the leader of school, which Kazama take b'coz Tama will guaranty that he will not meet the girls when doing the mission.
Oh shoot i forgot the previous chapter quest from tama-chan

Dex-chan lover
I personally don't mind. Each character in this manga has quirk: Kazama do tsukkomi(also hair), Roka doing some black magic shit with her pouch, water girl is obsessed with water, studco vice prez is a pervert, Sensei is a sloth, Takao is wife, Funabori is God and so on. And Takafudou's quirk is "desuno". Don't take it too seriously just because of one mental weeb you dealt with before.
It was 4 years of her .. I think I have a hatred for the word cause of her and it will never go away. 😂 😂.

Also the tropes of the girls aren't as annoying as having a character say desuno cause they think it's cute 😂.

Dex-chan lover
I personally don't mind. Each character in this manga has quirk: Kazama do tsukkomi(also hair), Roka doing some black magic shit with her pouch, water girl is obsessed with water, studco vice prez is a pervert, Sensei is a sloth, Takao is wife, Funabori is God and so on. And Takafudou's quirk is "desuno". Don't take it too seriously just because of one mental weeb you dealt with before.
Go say desuno for a month after each sentence to all your friends and family...watch how fast they become me 😂.

Also their quirks aren't as annoying then as someone saying something after each sentence just to sound and look cute... I legit started reading this manga cause of them. Not to read takafudos desunos.

Users who are viewing this thread