D-Frag! - Ch. 161.5 - Continuation of Chapter 161

Dex-chan lover
Acting like you're living there is more a personality trait than being accepted. Some people just start acting like that after a few hours, or even minutes.

Here we go again with random numbers that are somehow important somehow.

Dad wants to be more popular than the son wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Tsutsuji just wanted a normal family.

On ch. 130 she did go to “Yomiura Land” with the Kazama parents. And here she she actually spent normal bonding time with them. (Begs the question whether she does so with her mother). Ah, and Noe actually helps her study, unlike Roka.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Desuno is consistent in shooting her own foot even through all these years. Tsutsuji-chan probably never thought of Kazama at all until Desuno stirred the pot. Imo, I think his relationship with Kazama should stay as step-siblings and not proceed further. Heck we still don't have a dedicated chapter for Sakura except for that one time. Come on author.

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh. Tsutsuji was THIS close to realize her feelings for him. XD

And Roka though. Has she really never thought about marrying him? I love how even Chitose is trying to get her best friend to forget about that idea. These girls wants our spiky boy. XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I bet author wants us to be guessing what is Kazama's level of Kazama energy... But I won't be doing that!

Users who are viewing this thread