D-Frag! - Ch. 161.5 - Continuation of Chapter 161

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to the intense battle between potential wives Tsutsuji and Funabori

i like how this manga's randomness never gets old. my only gripe was that bringing chitose into the fold was too random and forceful.
I guess… but the setup for Chitose’s storyline to now was nearly 100 chapters ago on chapter 68 so it didn’t feel forced to me

Dex-chan lover
This is so... peak
6X2UUna.png

Thank you for the chapter <333333333333

Group Leader
Hmm, I think we've seen enough almost all girl affection to Kazama.

But the most interesting one to see is Kazama and Roka when just two of them moment, like when those two inside the darkness.

I hope author quickly give our silly-girl a chance to develop her feeling towards him.

Can't imagine the attractiveness of Roka's tsunderesness

1719968078490.png
1719967950803.png

For me, the gap moe is really strong. Usually she act silly and suddenly act flustered cute.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I think we've seen enough almost all girl affection to Kazama.

But the most interesting one to see is Kazama and Roka when just two of them moment, like when those two inside the darkness.

I hope author quickly give our silly-girl a chance to develop her feeling towards him.

Can't imagine the attractiveness of Roka's tsunderesness

View attachment 4264
View attachment 4261

For me, the gap moe is really strong. Usually she act silly and suddenly act flustered cute.
That's not really much of a gap IMO
but yeah her progression is way more subtle compared to the other girls but she already openly expressed that she kinda likes him in the first place so /shrug

Group Leader
That's not really much of a gap IMO
but yeah her progression is way more subtle compared to the other girls but she already openly expressed that she kinda likes him in the first place so /shrug
Agree way more subtle than other girls.

Users who are viewing this thread