D-Frag! - Ch. 161 - That Would Be Indecent, Desunoooo!

Dex-chan lover
These girls really are under control so long as they talk about Kazama. My man got his harem in the bag.

Group Leader
Need arc when Roka fall in love to Kazama, do you guys think this ship is possible?

Dex-chan lover
Author ran out of ideas for her and decided it would be easier to have her orbit Kazuma and pick fights with Takao (who until than Desuno showed up, had no one else to openly compete with. Tama-Chan-Senpai doesn't get enough screen time to count as a love rival and she doesn't interact with Takao much).

Really, it might have been more interesting for Chitose to have a weird triangle relationship with Ataru and the mob girl in the student council that was stepping on Ataru like Chitose used to do, where the reader could never be sure if Chitose actually likes Ataru or is just bashing him/competing with him like she was from the start of the manga.

If the author actually planned in advance to reintroduce Takafudo (Desuno girl) as a school mate, there was no particular reason to make Chitose orbit Kazuma just to give Takao a rival that openly shows interest in Kazuma.

I guess it could be worth it just for the open battles between Takao (who pretends that it's not obvious she likes Kazuma), Chitose, and Desuno - with the other girls sniping from the sidelines.
We'll see.
When she was being haunted she did got those childhood memories that show that Kazuma was around protecting her from evil spirits.
Thanks! I completely forgot about this childhood thing.
Well, I too prefered Chitose before.. Seems like her character was totally changed

Dex-chan lover
Need arc when Roka fall in love to Kazama, do you guys think this ship is possible?
IIRC, wasnt her the first that seem to love Kazama? Then she started to become more a gag character.

Hem

Double-page supporter
IIRC, wasnt her the first that seem to love Kazama? Then she started to become more a gag character.
Roka's love was always a gag, if you go by Kazuma's reaction to it.
Roka's moe element plays on Kazuma sadly gets as a little consideration from him as Tama-chan-senpai's direct flirty advances.

Takao probably would be a gag love interest too (or not even in the story anymore) but she has two big reasons to be popular and the author couldn't ignore them either.

Takao's personality and the stuff that happens around Takao tends to be interesting, so it's not a loss imo.
I actually enjoy reading the Takao family volume extras.

Usually Roka would win in the end ( if this series was ever going to end instead of being a somewhat low effort money source for the author to doodle with) but Takao got VERY popular very quickly and very early in the series - so unless the author wants to risk serious backlash if he ever decides he wants to write a new series that he's passionate about:
The D-FRAG ending will have to be an (implied) open harem, Takao win, Takao+Roka win, or nobody wins but the adventure continues (but the last few scenes imply that the current favorites are still in the lead)!

Desuno is kind of annoying, but I wouldn't mind her stealing Kazuma out of no where.
But it's not my career that would be ruined by that.
A Tama-chan-senpai win would be pretty amazing too, I liked her flashback chapters and her 'crazy bitch aura' is impressive.

Last edited:

Hem

Double-page supporter
Yikes, I COMPLETELY forgot about Funabori!
Good thing I looked at chapter 108 again!
Funabori isn't BORING but she's aggressively not interesting... But even so I wouldn't be mad if she won!
Her power is mysterious!
Funabori has a better chance than Roka and is slightly more likely to be included in a 3P end in my mind (Kazuma, Takao, Funabori).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread