D-Frag! - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - No Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@Bertorion

Funabori = wife material
Takao = Girlfriend material (and soon wife material too like her mother)
Roka = just GF material nothing else

Fed-Kun's army
if I'm not wrong Kazama doesn't know who Takao's mom is I wonder if we will get to see if they ever reveal that and how would Takao react upon hearing that news about her mom leaving him there on rooftop. if the author doesn't intend on settling that matter then Takao's route is out of the picture.

Takao dear, you already addressed Kenji by his name to his face. The least you could do is ask him to do the same to you for the relationship upgrade. The entire fandom is dying to know your and Funabori's names.

@RUD3DUD3 They sort of met in the vol 5 extra story. Long story short Takao, her mum and middle sister were getting home from shopping and bumped into Kenji and Ataru. The mum and the guys all took a few moments to recognise each other but as soon as they called her out for the burning roof incident she poked their eyes and ran away (ahead of her daughters). So Takao's mum does recognise Kenji but I don't think Kenji does, after that painful reunion.

Dex-chan lover
The cover photo is worsening my Sakura-deficiency. I hope this “cursed land” tidbit actually helps put her into the later chapters. Since... you know... water is known to purify curses.

Dex-chan lover
FIGHT, Funabori! It's so refreashing to see her on the offensive, or as close as she comes to on the offensive.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought the arc is going to end, something weird is happening lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Gaomuscle I remember reading that extra chapter and Kenji and Ataru did recognise her before she ran away but nothing happened there wasn't any follow up so im not taking that extra chapter seriously.

This summer vacation has taken approx THIRTY PERCENT of the series, since the start of ch 80. My love for the series still stays strong as ever, but I can't wait for them to go back to school and interacts with the MANY side characters. Hopefully the full cast will be assembled once more at the Shibasaki household

Dex-chan lover
Just when it looked like the cohabitation was going to continue.

Papa Kazama gets more awesome with each appearance.

Double-page supporter
Poor boy abused by gang of girls approved by his dad

Dex-chan lover
This situation is so ridiculous but so realistic at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread