D-Frag! - Vol. 15 Ch. 123

Dex-chan lover
The gall to ask for Patreon at the end of this chapter tho... 🤣

Double-page supporter
Tiny pages are an immediate yellow alert. And then the rest...😑

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm not one to diss other's effort, but the courage to ask money after this? Damn you got balls

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahah, this is so bad and the way he just asking for money at the end just makes me think he doing all of that on purpose. I think he was joking, guys! Rather, he must be joking.

Still, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
What is this scan? Bad typesetting, minor grammatical errors, bad resolution of images, and asking for donations at the end despite saying they will only do it with motivation...

Fed-Kun's army
The group is called lazy bastards. Fitting, bc I've never seen a more lazy work

Group goes blocked

we do ask for another chapter, but if this is what we get then we would rather read the raw.

then again they are lazy bastards.

The quality is low yes. But why did you keep reading? Literally no talk about the chapter just "omg blocked". I swear you guys are the most entitled people on the planet. Anyway Takao best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Its just an opinion, but before asking for money to do something, thise group should polish their skills a bit more. Make that a lot more.
If its free then yes, nobody gets to complain, but if im paying, this level is just not acceptble.

Guys, quick question:
How do you block scanlation groups?

Edit: Found it; if anyone else is wondering, you just go to their group page and there should be a blatantly obvious "block" button there.

Fed-Kun's army
Comments tl;dr

"I'm not happy with the quality of this free media I'm reading. We need to lynch this group."

I feel grateful even as I can sorta get the gist of what's happening. Also K-chan is new waifu XD

Users who are viewing this thread