D-Frag!

As much as I wish this kept getting translated, there's totally an official translation at v15 too. Link is above.

Too poor to buy tho lol

Damn, the dude ( sr for assuming the scanlator's gender) even mentioned the readers in that gratitude note. What a guy

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. This quickly got to be my top favorite manga. I want to binge reading it in one sitting but couldn't because it's so satisfying

I'm a little bit conflicted about this. I hope KTMT (Knife To My Throat) will continue translating this manga.

Yeah, we know that Hot Chocolate Scans is back. Yeah, their product is better (with all their personnel) vs KTMT (afaik is solo), the difference in quality is as clear as day...

BUTTT.....

HCS is an (solidly proven) inconsistent scheduled scans group. This batch release is even a better proof of that. (Sure many of us like to binge read many chapter at once, but not like this... Almost 6 months without any notice/information, just to dump it all at once when there's someone who did it faster voluntarily, they feel the pressure of competition. What happen when KTMT & Lidl didnt scanlate this when they absent? Without any competition? Will they still do it? Or will they continue make us wait?)

First they do it good, give us a good quality scanlated chapter of D-Frag (or even better, in many chapter at once). Then they hold it and make us wait for (almost) half-year!! If they do it to wait for better quality raws as tankoubon release, sure i can understand....BUT THIS IS NOT 'TO-LOVE RU'!! Not many risky ecchi (almost hentai) thing happens in this manga!!! We got almost nothing for tankoubon release (except for extra chapter, which is done by KTMT too in the end). It's better if they just release it like a monthly chapter like how it supposed to be!!! BUT THEY DIDN'T!!!

So please, KTMT. DO NOT STOP SCANLATING THIS MANGA!

If you backout now, HCS will monopolize this series again. Giving us new chapter as they like it, with almost no regards to schedule, maybe in 2 months, maybe 3, or 5... Giving us, the fans, the despair of waiting. They have done it once to us, don't give them chance to do it twice. I believe in you.

Damn, i forgot to tag him/her (or whatever the pronouns, this LGBTQ+ thing is nightmare in my well-yet-limited English vocabulary) @KTMT

Dex-chan lover
HCS probably return to d-frag because they miss out mamy chapter of beastar against Hybridgumi.
Edit: Turn out beastar is ending........

Users who are viewing this thread