D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Naruse is already doing a ton of work for you guys. It's past time to welcome her into the fold, if for no other reason to get her some levels so she can survive the assassination and kidnappings attempts you guys are starting to attract.

Dex-chan lover
Pair wants to live leisurely lives
  1. Can get orbs faster and has never "lost" finding them
  2. Charges billions because it's on an auction
  3. Goes to look for a highly contested orb that locks people into one specific job, robbing them of their chance at a leisurely life.
  4. Making a 3rd party translation site that meddles in the affairs of Russia and USA.
  5. Gets to have connections with high profile entities like Billionaires, MIT prodigies and top dungeon divers.
When did these two became children? I thought they were familiar with cause and effect.

Dex-chan lover
Fun Fact, the world actually is full of malice and conspiracies. The good news is that most of them won't affect the average person. If you aren't a C-suite executive or higher then you can probably rest easy.

Supporter
Fun Fact, the world actually is full of malice and conspiracies. The good news is that most of them won't affect the average person. If you aren't a C-suite executive or higher then you can probably rest easy.
You mean suffer powerlessly? Two sides to a coin. 🫣

Dex-chan lover
I work at Kroger. Tell me that again with a straight face after the CEO basically admitted in court to price gouging and then nothing being done about it.

Dex-chan lover
  3. Goes to look for a highly contested orb that locks people into one specific job, robbing them of their chance at a leisurely life.
  4. Making a 3rd party translation site that meddles in the affairs of Russia and USA.
  5. Gets to have connections with high profile entities like Billionaires, MIT prodigies and top dungeon divers.
When did these two became children? I thought they were familiar with cause and effect.
They want to live leisurely lives, they also want to play around and investigate the dungeons. They can only get the resources to live leisurely lives by doing things that make it significantly harder to go unnoticed, but playing around and investigating the dungeons is just an extension of what they do to get those resources. Also they have some small sense of responsibility for their own actions, not much but some. It's not like they can suddenly fade from public memory either. So if they can't simply live leisurely lives, they might as well play around.

Supporter
Peace is a concept that you don't have when you become a target.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, a part of me can't help but now giggle when a series portray Russia as a big threat, since in real life they're close to collapse thanks to Putin moronic decisions :dogkek:
It's not our world after all. No Putin with dildos put in his asshole as well.

Dex-chan lover
tbf they already said something about why they're doing this in the first place

also, almost done with LN volume 2! more chaos will ensue, and my favorite parts are inside vol 3 too

Dex-chan lover
They want to live leisurely lives, they also want to play around and investigate the dungeons. They can only get the resources to live leisurely lives by doing things that make it significantly harder to go unnoticed, but playing around and investigating the dungeons is just an extension of what they do to get those resources. Also they have some small sense of responsibility for their own actions, not much but some. It's not like they can suddenly fade from public memory either. So if they can't simply live leisurely lives, they might as well play around.
I know that's bs because Miyoshi knows the rates of the other orb hunter teams and has been our exposition dispenser in the early chapters. They could've spaced out their auctions to once every year or two years to reinforce the method of "coincidentally" finding the orb, holding it in different dates and pretend to have the rates of the other hunters but lower. They can sell materials and potions on the side while hiring other people to join their expedition for "research" that they can publish online with little to no scrutiny. They can exchange that orb for absolute anonymity and make the government help pretend that the auction site has been "transferred" to a new owner/JDA/JSDF.

They are proactively jumping on the grenades here, nobody is throwing it at them. They didn't have to do the scan in a burst manner either. That paints the lab team as a target if this story had the consistency to follow through with villainous entities that has a developed brain. Their transaction with D-Powers is seen by the government and the bank. If someone in the Ministry of Finance take a closer look at where they're spending their money on, it will get investigated. This is a 2-man lab after all and it was on the verge of bankruptcy prior to D-Powers debut.

Dex-chan lover
I think a lot of what they're doing fast is because they're trying to make money while they can because ol' boy lucked into some powers that give them an edge, but someone could get the powers he has and have the skills to do what he's doing with them at any time.

They're getting while the getting is good.

Dex-chan lover
I know that's bs because Miyoshi knows the rates of the other orb hunter teams and has been our exposition dispenser in the early chapters. They could've spaced out their auctions to once every year or two years to reinforce the method of "coincidentally" finding the orb, holding it in different dates and pretend to have the rates of the other hunters but lower. They can sell materials and potions on the side while hiring other people to join their expedition for "research" that they can publish online with little to no scrutiny. They can exchange that orb for absolute anonymity and make the government help pretend that the auction site has been "transferred" to a new owner/JDA/JSDF.

They are proactively jumping on the grenades here, nobody is throwing it at them. They didn't have to do the scan in a burst manner either. That paints the lab team as a target if this story had the consistency to follow through with villainous entities that has a developed brain. Their transaction with D-Powers is seen by the government and the bank. If someone in the Ministry of Finance take a closer look at where they're spending their money on, it will get investigated. This is a 2-man lab after all and it was on the verge of bankruptcy prior to D-Powers debut.
The rate of other hunters for orbs is damned close to zero. Collecting an orb, just one, makes you a statistical anomaly. At the start all they could do was collect orbs, and they weren't exactly flush with cash. To quit their jobs and not go broke they had to sell orbs, or auction off the orbs. As soon as they auctioned off an orb their unique situation was apparent, but if they were just to sell multiple orbs directly it would still be a unique situation. Selling an orb to the government for anonymity also wouldn't provide anonymity because they are already known, and they couldn't do it at the start because they didn't have anything worth selling for that. Besides they don't want the government to know exactly what they are capable of either.

I was just saying it's not like living leisurely is their only interest, or their main goal. It's just something they would like, and it is in conflict with both the means to achieve the resource to do it, and everything else. Thus they view living leisurely in a wistful way, rather than something they actively pursue.

Japan's top team over the course of three years has found 0 orbs, or one orb if you count the one Iori found before she joined the JSDF. There are no skill hunters except D-Powers.

Double-page supporter
It's not our world after all. No Putin with dildos put in his asshole as well.
I don't know man, his counterpart looks mighty similar and even if there are no dildos up his ass, it's still some long, solid object for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread