D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 31 is going to be good~

That said, there is a lot of story to go. Vol. 7 of the LN came out in February, and we are currently around halfway through Vol 2. (maybe less depending how they stretch out ~certain events~ in the rest of Vol 2.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, it's continue, nice to see all the force got panic so much...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
The hypothetical falls apart since we know mc has 2 orbs,so there is no keeping anyone in check not with 3 different people translating, possibly more if mc feels like flooding the market with them, which drives up the likelyhood of Russia trying to defenestrate him

Dex-chan lover
There's some complicated politics behind the matter of the orb. I wonder if this will cause another world war.

Banned
The writing for this is really well done. I'm actually surprised at the consideration that has gone into it. I'm fanging for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like one of the few manga where the author is able to step away from the main characters and have side characters talk about politics without turning it into an overwhelming borefest. Most of the time, when authors go away from the MCs to have side characters exposition dump, I just wish they'd quit and go back to the characters I actually care about.

Soon author is going to introduce best 4 characters
Oooh ooh ooh! Who? Tell me! Tell me!

Dex-chan lover
Oh the colour page is already previewing the mansion

Next chaps are gonna be good

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm always looking forward to updates for this series.

Users who are viewing this thread