Dex-chan lover
jojo-bizarre.gif

Dex-chan lover
Who let the dogs out???
Miyoshi, that's who.
White woma-

Thanks for the chapter.

Banned
Thankfully, MC's cute little kouhai is not an American white girl or that Hellhound gonna need therapy.
Yeah. That's right. I went there and make the joke. Strike me all you want.

Group Leader
Finally a status appraisal I can get behind.
All the others are just numbers that make no sense and are basically random as their purpose is simply to be higher or lower than the main character's own numbers, based on whether the appraised is meant to be stronger or weaker.
At least, here we are explicitly told it's relative to the appraising and I'm really digging it.

Dex-chan lover
Those eyes are creepier than I imagined when I was reading the LN

Dex-chan lover
Finally a status appraisal I can get behind.
All the others are just numbers that make no sense and are basically random as their purpose is simply to be higher or lower than the main character's own numbers, based on whether the appraised is meant to be stronger or weaker.
At least, here we are explicitly told it's relative to the appraising and I'm really digging it.
Completely agreed. Admittedly, the base numbers are still probably a little nonsensical, but know how many times stronger someone is in a stat than you is a solid way to do it. Though the extra info for items is sus as hell, though no more than the other stiff these two are learning about the dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread