D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
The doggos are technically other worlds creatures, even if they were summoned. And they can already understand Japanese, as shown by Cavall's reactions. So does that mean using the other world language skill orb would allow them to have conversations with the dogs? :glee:

Supporter
Thanks for the scan, translation and upload, Obake Construct. Really appreciate your group's efforts. Gratitude shown, and now on to the chapter. Aww, summon doggies are so precious and adorable...

💯, ever so grateful for introducing us to this wonderful series with such high quality scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

F*** those puppy r lethally cute!!!
:win::hearts::hearts:

Dex-chan lover
The doggos are technically other worlds creatures, even if they were summoned. And they can already understand Japanese, as shown by Cavall's reactions. So does that mean using the other world language skill orb would allow them to have conversations with the dogs? :glee:
I just imagined one of these doggos speaking in a Morgan Freeman voice, but adding WOOF at the end, LOL

Dex-chan lover
If they show one of those doggos in the surface it would make others rethink their decision to causing harm on these two i hope

can someone/group pick this up since the person translating it has dropped it?

Dex-chan lover
One of the most grounded take on reverse isekai and it gets treated as low priority by the license holder. Damn..

Double-page supporter
any idea where to get the raw? trying to translate on my own thanks
I use Tachiyomi to get raws from Rawkuma, ever since I clicked on something else on the page by accident and it started downloading things I didn't want.

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm, translations is 2 chapters ahead, this will remain at this point as is officially transalted and mangadex stops getting minor works like this when it happens, that is good for the author.
Just search for the TL, I will not help.
Raws have reached chapter 39.

Dex-chan lover
If anybody's curious, the "group" that "picked it up" is Scamwha-Fucks with their typical kwalitee "translations":

JFIi7FB.png

If you're desperate to stay caught up, take your pick of whichever shady aggregator site you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread