D.Gray-man - Ch. 246 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Allen and Mana

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you always for the scans!!! I'm glad I can finally express my gratitude for yall's hard work! Hopefully we'll finally progress the main story this year LOLL

Group Leader
I noticed that Allen's hair changed color on page 14. I guess the shock of Mana's condition made it turn to the white color we know.

Dex-chan lover
Man how much longer do we have to wait until these flashbacks are over lol, it's so confusing and pointless.

Fed-Kun's army
I noticed that Allen's hair changed color on page 14. I guess the shock of Mana's condition made it turn to the white color we know.
I was wondering about that too, honestly though it kind of felt like the mangaka ran out of time to color the hair maybe bc mana's hair was also uncolored 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Alright. So in summary, after having his innocence triggered by Apocryphos, red arm broke Mana's brain. That let the earl pop out and murder everyone. Cross showed up to save the day and kill red arm. His innocence stopped him though so he let red arm live as long as he never saw Mana again. Red arm slept in the cold but as he was an innocence user he was fine (also possibly Apocryphos stepping in again). Now Mana's brain is all messed up and he thinks red arm is Allen, the dog that jerk clown killed. Did I miss anything?

I hope the next chap won't be a flashback anymoreee, goddamnit i'm crying every time the new chap came 😭😭
I want to see kanda and allen already

at some point I got lost in the whole Nea and Mana thing and now i think they're the same being and the poor guy is just bipolar. As for Allen i am confused, there was some ark with him when he was nursed by Cross after his mind was also broken, so this new ark with him and mana makes it even more confusing - supposedly Allen turned Mana into an Akuma, but Mana was never human instead was the millenary count, so isn't this some big mama plothole with the very beginning of the manga/ anime?

Group Leader
at some point I got lost in the whole Nea and Mana thing and now i think they're the same being and the poor guy is just bipolar. As for Allen i am confused, there was some ark with him when he was nursed by Cross after his mind was also broken, so this new ark with him and mana makes it even more confusing - supposedly Allen turned Mana into an Akuma, but Mana was never human instead was the millenary count, so isn't this some big mama plothole with the very beginning of the manga/ anime?
Nea and Mana were originally one single being (The Millennium Earl) that opposed god, when that being died god split that soul in half and "cursed" them to continuously reincarnate as seperate beings without merging again.

Nea's current incarnation is Allen the Human Boy, who met Mana's current incarnation as you saw in this flashback arc. Both Allen and Mana at that point had no memory of his past lives, but when Alexander Anderson forced Allen's Innocence to activate and assassinate Mana, he instead magically hit the section of Mana's brain containing the memories of the Earl and restoring them.

Dex-chan lover
JESUS... this shit hurts.

Road is in the know since the beginning... and she is the shotacon in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread