D.Gray-man - Ch. 248 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Contact

Dex-chan lover
is this a miracle or something? did d.gray-man become a quaterly? either way this has made my day much better

also that was one heck of a bomb drop by Nea because we gotta bully Allen some more

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we've been in a flashback for 10 years
I can’t remember what happened in the plot, before this super extended flashback started! The girl on the magazine cover is more exciting than this!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This felt like a good chapter to end a flashback arc, but I admit... I am kinda burnout from this one, so a can't quite appreciate it entirely.

But at the same time, it feels like things are moving.

Double-page supporter
We have been jumping from flashback to flashback. I barely remember anything. And now we get a "go back into flashback land and ask for more flashbacks". I hope this will be the end of the flashbacks. When it finally goes back to be about the present, then I will pick it up again.

Dex-chan lover
woah, so allen isn't allen...

ps: some day I'll re-read it all... some day...

Dex-chan lover
About damn time Nea decided to talk to him.

It really is disturbing how well author-san can draw the same character with the same hairstyle and markings, but make them feel like an entirely different person.

Dex-chan lover
It's been mentioned and shown, not to Allen, that "Allen" did volunteered his body to Nea. That "Allen" was also an adult. Cross seems to know everything as he was in cahoot with "Allen". But he seems to have a slight change of mind after rescuing Allen and witness his trauma and the aftermath.

It's been mentioned and shown, not to Allen, that "Allen" did volunteered his body to Nea. That "Allen" was also an adult. Cross seems to know everything as he was in cahoot with "Allen". But he seems to have a slight change of mind after rescuing Allen and witness his trauma and the aftermath.
so more or less the “Bookman Theory” of Allen is becoming more and more credible I suppose

Dex-chan lover
The flashback wasn't even that long if it weren't for the release schedule. Time to figure out what's happening.
No fr, everyone always says the story is confusing, & I can't blame people for forgetting what happens in the three months it takes for there to be an update (especially since it seems the fan translations aren't as frequent) , but like if you actually take the time to go back and reread the story is quite clear

Dex-chan lover
I've had this fear that D.Gray-Man would be ending "soon" because someone in some other comment section said so, but this chapter basically eradicated those fears. There's so much left and I hope Honshino is actually allowed to tell it and isn't forced to end it earlier than it needs to.

Users who are viewing this thread