D.Gray-man - Ch. 249 - Farewell to Allen Walker

Dex-chan lover
The art came a long way, I remember when the style started changing, I liked the old style better, but as time passed i started appreciating the new one.

And I have to say... the art in this chapter was superb, the feel of the "light", the whimsy, all of them make this moment of reprieve... and certainty that it is only downhill from here.

Group Leader
Thanks, I did it now!
I didn't realize this was necessary before, because the group description has my contacts, and a person could contact me at any time, instead of doing something as independent as taking a chapter from my Twitter and posting it with the name of my group, lol.
At least they gave you credit instead of trying to pass it off as their own work.

Double-page supporter
big story chapter, can't wait to see where things go, really hope this isn't allen and kanda's last meeting...

Thanks, I did it now!
I didn't realize this was necessary before, because the group description has my contacts, and a person could contact me at any time, instead of doing something as independent as taking a chapter from my Twitter and posting it with the name of my group, lol.
thanks for the scan!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, I did it now!
youre right tho whats so hard about contacting you lmao

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow. I have been reading this from way back in the 00s on unixmanga.

I might be dead before the story even come close the the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread