D-kyuu Boukensha no Ore, Naze ka Yuusha Party ni Kanyuu Sareta Ageku, Oujo ni Tsukimatowareteru - Ch. 30 - For Some Reason You're Like a Hero

Dex-chan lover
I would die of laughter if he was Ray and he just pretended he died because he didn't want to be bother anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Finally. This long flashback is over... I hope. :huh:

Also, I mentioned in a couple of chapters a while back.
Jirei has an auto ressurect spell that enables him to come back to life at the cost of some memory loss.

The spell itself takes weeks to prepare and cast(but he can take breaks then continue where he left off) and his memory loss becomes more severe depending on the severity of his death. [I/SPOILER]
makes sense like a pc but damn that's too convenient for the author to excuse some mystery background. it's making me curious if there are other incoming female characters that Jirei has "forgotten"

Dex-chan lover
That fight was pretty underwhelming for how much damage he took. Basically became a nugget off-screen.

Also- that was a flash back?? I was so lost and I didn't really want to reread how we got here. He was an adult before? I'm honestly still confused

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, i found the story about Ray way more interesting than the plot happening in the present. I kinda hope that this isn't actually the MC and Ray is instead his own character who is just similar, it makes this death lose its touch if its going to be revealed "oh we can't resurrect ray because he's already alive the whole time"
Sadly it's him, he has the resurrection magic prepared. He mentioned it about 5-7 chapters ago when he was on the hero graveyard with the girl

Dex-chan lover
I'll ask it like an annoyed kid during a car trip with their parents...

Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet?
Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet?Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet?

...Yeah. I'm a bit fed up with this flashback if you didn't catch on. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Haha, oh holy shit. I completely forgot this was her flashback! I thought "Well, that's one way to end it. It's almost unique.."

Ah well, back to reality.

Dex-chan lover
MC, after fighting those dragons:
triggerfav-kick.gif
Exactly but I wonder why are they crying though.. did they thought series ended

Finally. This long flashback is over... I hope. :huh:

Also, I mentioned in a couple of chapters a while back.
Jirei has an auto ressurect spell that enables him to come back to life at the cost of some memory loss.

The spell itself takes weeks to prepare and cast(but he can take breaks then continue where he left off) and his memory loss becomes more severe depending on the severity of his death. [I/SPOILER]
That's OP power

Dex-chan lover
I seriously have no idea who's mc or what this ray knighty doing since a few chapters as the update taking way too long..m

Users who are viewing this thread