D-kyuu Boukensha no Ore, Naze ka Yuusha Party ni Kanyuu Sareta Ageku, Oujo ni Tsukimatowareteru - Ch. 31 - For Some Reason Everything Makes Sense

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost right now, it's been so long since I've read this manga. Can someone give me a short summary on what is happening.
Simple put, from about halfway through chapter 26 until now was the backstory of Eve after the MC got killed by the Gluttony part of the demon lord. Backstory was she had a blessing that accidentally killed anyone that injured her as well as her baby sibling but the MC (Ray in the flashback) showed her that the blessing can't kill him and it would probably just go away, which it kind of does when the dragon absorbs it, which leads to her no longer being afraid of being near other people. She then goes on to become a very skilled healer in a Hero's party in order to try to resurrect the MC that she thinks is dead, either with the Resurrection spell or by finding Yggdrasil. There are some other details, but I think that is all the important stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Its time to dip lmao
d1cf21be610f6418347769b26c7dcd4ec3c710c6493e00013c4c81314875363f.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was the flattest and wettest twist I've ever fuckin seen. Not like it hasn't been obvious for the last 10 chapters it was him 🥴

Dex-chan lover
At least the flashback is over, but that's the strangest type of immortality I've seen in a manga. Not even a permanent one either since it sounds like if he ends up getting killed again before he can spend days to cast it, he's done. Then again with how strong he is that'd take a lot...

Dex-chan lover
And thus, another probable yandere is "born"

The list so far:
"Princess A" (after defeating the undead lich to save her, turns out he helped her in the past)

Hero Reti? (unsure; she just wants him to join her party)

That Assassin? Elf? (unsure; probably from the same clan that MC fought another of their clan member)

"Princess B" (after managing to win at the magic tournament)

and now probably Eve (same as "Princess A" in a similar way)

Jirei / Ray, probably: Guess it's high time to skedaddle

:aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread