Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Skeleton Soldier couldn't protect the dungeon Stupid butler couldn't protect his household, gets chance at redemption from OP little girl.

I like how even though there are charcters who basically have superpowers they still think problems through and find solutions. So often the MC's are oblivious to the most basic and obvious villain scheme and simply rely on plot convenience and OP powers. Great amount of intrigue and mystery in this series.

I'm waiting for them to go too far so they can be like, so you've selected the nuclear loli option. They're just leaving she can blow people up 1000 different ways hanging.

Fed-Kun's army
I did accidentally read this title as "Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Refrigerator".. >.<
Take it I'm too sleepy despite being unable to sleep atm.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, the prince wants a marriage, not an execution. There's no call for execution or similar.

Taking precautions is good, admittedly. But he just frigging sent a letter.

Double-page supporter
The story is quite good but I want to see more of Ellen's powers and how she uses her past knowledge

Dex-chan lover
this prince doesn't realise what he is messing with. can't wait for him to get burned, maybe even literally.

Dex-chan lover
If you are worried about what the prince will do, don't be. He just wants Ellen to marry into the royal family to reconnect the royal family to the spirits, but he doesn't know the TRUE extent of what drew the spirits ire and got them cursed. His schemes get btfo by Ellen every time, and he eventually realizes there is a 0% his plans will work and lets go. His sons do fall in love with Ellen at first sight and Ellen REBUFFS them with full force. She eventually tells the prince EXACTLY why she'll never be in a relationship with him.
Sorry to anyone who saw that spoiler before I fixed it.

Dex-chan lover
I literally read the title as "dad is a mom, spirit I'm reincarnator"...
I need to sleep...

Aggregator gang
Man this prince is starting to become this series's cancer.
I thought it was gonna be a light fluffy family series... fucking hell

What's the prince's end game here? Be double cursed? Like get even the gods/sisters to curse them too? Get the whole country cursed? Or he gave up on being buddy-buddy with the spirits and just do these for the lolz?

Supporter
wasn't it mentioned (in Chapter 3) that Brother/Uncle had a family in town that he actually cares for? that successor issue should be easy to deal with then. :D

Users who are viewing this thread