Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
"Yes, I have learned only to disregard the lesson." I mean but that's what the son is for. It'll be in Ellen's 'time' or generation where the curse will break.

Fed-Kun's army
He really just doesnt get it, does he? How did he not long die if he is such an idiot...

Dex-chan lover
3 Month re-read, YOOO ROYAL FAMILY IS SO FUCKING STUPID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN THEIR CHILD STUPID. ROVEL even bait the curse with Ellen, and they still don't get it. OMG

I- he literally could have went " shit now i know theres this curse i should be working with powerful people to help protect this kingdom" but nooooo instead he went " hey i know we got this curse and all but we, im sorry, I need to be powerful and more than rovel bc i have an inferiority complex "

like theres a quote i heard of thats smth like a good leader knows how to make use of people ( not in a bad way but just giving orders) to get things done but a stupid one would want to do it singlehandedly

I mean he really didn't understand the curse I guess. And can you really blame a guy for something his ancestor's did 200 years ago. That has nothing to do with him or his children. Why he needs power might have to do with something we don't know. But I feel bad for his children who seem to have loved spirits and idolize the hero.

@RenTheWitch Somehow I am not a fan of people having to seek forgivness for something their ancestors did two hundreds years ago. What happened to the spirits was therrible but it wasn't the prince or his sons that did that.

@BagramPl the prince its SUS as hell, but well, its true his sons are innocent, sadly, they are all cursed and have to carry that weight till they figure out a way to make amends in the name of the royal family

@BagramPl i think that the problème is that every generation of royal as a guy or a girl who is the same as the one who did that to the spirit, and they're also royal so that's enough in itself. As everybody know every royal in history was a psychopathique son of bitch that thought they where the closest existence to god.

Dex-chan lover
@BagramPl
I'm not a fan of it either. It is completely irrational behaviour.
However it is completely commonplace human behaviour, and that likely extends to any anthropomorphic personifications too.

"This member of that family wronged me, it must be a bad family!"
or "Those two guys have X skin colour. Why are people of X ethnicity like that?"
or "Big tiddy onee-chans keep rejecting me. Lolis must be better."

Human capacity for hating any grouping of other people because or what one or a few did is horrifyingly high.

Dex-chan lover
@BagramPl Sorry for replying to a post from a month ago, but I don't think it's just that. It's not just punishment for something their ancestors did. If you noticed, the curse's power exploded out the wall when the king declared that he NEEDED that power.

I think that the royalty's lust for spirit power is what powers the curse, and as long as someone like the current king is in power it will stay in play. It will take someone like his son who just wants to befriend the spirits to set them free.

Users who are viewing this thread