Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried about stealing the work of people who aren't in this world and therefore won't know. Like the medicine if her knowledge on it was shaky sure.
But triaging? Seriously? That's like saying you feel bad about teaching another world about CPR. This reeks of forced character drama.

@Lioslin It's not that she felt bad about using the knowledge, but that she's being praised so much for it(being amazing etc) when she felt like she was just repeating what she learnt on earth.

Dex-chan lover
At least the boy is just an honest boy and not a secret double agent for some shady guy tryna use ellen or sum shit

Dex-chan lover
why tiger guy is fully adult, wasn't him the same age as Ellen, at least make him look like the other guard

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought Van would just make himself look like a kitten. Wasn't expecting ikemen

@knighto

I was thinking the same, van should be a teen not a whole ass adult... but I mean at least he’s hot 🤷🏾‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
he is failing already, he didn't distinguish the boundary between master and servant.

Dex-chan lover
@lyndine2009 - when a pretty girl gets a boy bodyguard, there is high probability of romance. Especially if it's good-looking guys like these two. Both the boy and the tiger don't want anybody else to get into this position with the MC. And once her father noticed that the two are looking at the situation as a romantic opportunity, he doesn't want to let them guard his daughter either. Because he's an overprotective dad.

Dex-chan lover
Earnest young man, or soon-to-be antagonist? I mean, Kai sounds like a good kid, but I have my doubts. Kid's got balls to stand up to a shapeshifting tiger though, so gotta give him props for that.

Dex-chan lover
Kai i like your balls and honesty but damn i feel like your just to honest and kind so your diffently gonna end up manipulated

Dex-chan lover
@lyndine2009
The joke here is that Van’s haircut doesn’t represent his tiger appearance. Like the haircut itself is called a wolf cut, and the hair color doesn’t match since his hair doesn’t have stripes.

In other series, the haircut itself is used more for wolf-type characters. Both literally and metaphorically.

Ellen knows Van for a long time so she finds it funny that he looks like the stereotypical “wolf” human character. The clothes, the haircut, the ear accessories, etc. Van’s human form looks more in line with that of a “wolf”

The only thing that indicates he’s a tiger is that tail of his.

Users who are viewing this thread