Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't van a little baby last time we saw him? They grow up so fast

Dex-chan lover
Why does she even need a guard? Where exactly is so going? Not to mention she's a spirit. The cursed king might target her, but in that case some 13 years old brat, no matter how well trained, would be as good as nothing. However, the old man and the rest probably are keeping an eye on the king.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme most likely due to not enough allies to protect Ellen. Too many people are sticking their noses in somewhere they shouldn't be and there's too little people to stop them. Ellen's heritage and existence is still hush down due to many other greedy people who want to get their hands on her. Which is why the uncle and father made a quick and early decision for Ellen to have some bodyguards.

i was expecting val to shrink himself, but oh well this is good too

thanks for the ch

Ahahaha I was about to say that Van became even more adorable but ahahahaha he's such a dork

Also Kai hmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
I barely remember the story, but wasn't that dude with the new son some kind of backstabber?

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Ellen, when all your peers look like proper teens and you still look like a child. But that's what make you adorable so don't change!
But the looks whoever you marry gonna get from the people around.....

Dex-chan lover
Don't see why people think they can get control over a person who can just fuck off to the spirit world and never come back. It's almost like the author forgot.

Fed-Kun's army
@deadrabbits Most people don't know she's a literal spirit and even if they do remember that once a king was able to murder ans sacrifice dozens to hundreds of spirits. So it seems there are entry points a spirit needs to get to in order to get back to the spirit world.

So even if they know she's a spirit (again most do not) they are probably thinking they can cut off her escape if they close in on her correctly. THere are probably also some that simply want to leech off her in a way that doesn't chase her off but lets them harvest profits from her.

There is also the matter of harming her father's family who can't escape to another world. So unless she's ready to entirely abandon them she can't completely escape.

Users who are viewing this thread