Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

"if your a tiger, why do you have a wolf cut?"

The kind of knowledge only the most devoted fans of Bishonen would have and find ironic.

Dex-chan lover
let's hope Ellen gets a transformation skill to actually transform to her former human hottie form back at Japan

also redemption arc?

Fed-Kun's army
... what the hell is wrong with the height in this manga? Kid is 13 but looks to be 1,80mt wth? Is Ellen just that short or are those two really that tall

Fed-Kun's army
2 new(technically 1) cuties in one chapter?! Hope we get to see more cute scenes with the 3

Dex-chan lover
Change the order based on severity of patient's condition.
Puts broken bones on the same level as a stomach ache.

I think MC is severely under-qualified to make these decisions.

Artist has to step up their game when Ellen learns how to transform and somehow make herself even cuter

Fed-Kun's army
Aaahhh yes....
the poor 2nd ML that I was really rooting for...
Kai is pretty cute but is that really a 13 years old child...??? XD
Oh well...

@AxellePark
Uh...
no..

Dex-chan lover
unless he has special skills, does a 13 year old kid make a good bodyguard? or is it more of a manservant + meatshield?

Double-page supporter
@saifors I think the idea of broken bones being on a different level than pregnant women and children has to do with the immune system as well as what they are coming in for. Remember that she said those who have already lost consciousness, children with weak immune systems, pregnant women, and people with serious injuries would take priority. Someone with a broken bone would definitely need looked at, but so long as their immune system is strong and, more importantly, they've already been bandaged up then they would be in the yellow tier(unless they get a serious infection). Note how the person with the broken bone already has a cast and how Ellen mentioned painkillers. That image is likely directed towards such people who just need medicine and not a patch up.

Well this is nice i thought these two were one of the same but i was proven wrong so that aside is anyone willing to message me who the ml is if so pls message me im very curious about who's the ml

Hmm, we need bodyguard for Elen. Some trained soldier to protect her.
*looks around*
"You child over there! Wanna be a bodyguard?"
"I'm 13."
"Good enough."

YES!! TIGER IKEMEN!! I WAS WAITING AND HOPING FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT SINCE THEY INTRODUCED THE CUTE TIGER VAN, AND THEY DID IT!!! WE REALLY DID GET SHAPESHIFTING TIGER IKEMEN VAN!!

Users who are viewing this thread