Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Man I'm kinda glad he was reminded that Spirits really don't like humans. They were enslaved by the royal family and no one really seems to remember that big arc from a couple of chapters ago. Besides, he didn't even have to bring it up at that moment but he did. Like why can't you be more grateful lmao

Thanks for the translations!

O.M.G I waitted every second for this to come out, like litterly, and all I read was they just talking and they find out this girl is kidnapped?
I WAITED EVERY SECOND FOR THIS TO COME OUT BUT ALL I SEE IS A USLESS CHAPTER WITHOUT ANYTHING INTERESTING AND THE WORST THING IS THAT I NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH FOR ANOTHER ''INTERESTING'' CHAPTER???!!! HELL NO

Dex-chan lover
Just as an FYI, this goes on for quite a while with Sauvel's part of the family.

A brief summary of things that happen:
There's this kidnapping incident. Then, Lafilia causes problems at the school she's gets put in. Someone goes after Sauvel's life some time after that. His eventual divorce with Aria because she's been doing shady things. Aria's full past is revealed, shocking both Sauvel and Lafilia. Ellen's anger causing her to manipulate the judgment mark to cover Aria's body up to the neck. Sauvel and his daughter reconcile as a result. Ellen and Lafilia become good cousins after Lafilia apologizes for everything.

Aggregator gang
this is becoming a pain to read, a shame because i really liked this series in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@hayatekanzaki
I am happy that Lafilia ends up getting along with Ellen, but her behavior can largely honestly be tracked back to her father's incompetence at being, well, a father.

He doesn't spare her a moment whilst he gives Ellen excessive amount of his time, even when there is no call for it, he uses shitty reasons for avoiding Lafilia and then expects a kid to understand something as being "adults have to work" when it is literally him being childish and running away from his responsibility towards her.

She may have misbehaved, but if there is anyone that should be apologising loudest of all. It should be him.

Lafilia is a child, she may have done some stuff wrong, but nothing in comparison to the negligence of her father.

Fed-Kun's army
@ hayatekanzaki Aria is the woman who crushed on the father right even though she was about to get married? What is Aria's past?

Can somebody please spoil what happens to the daughter, what happens with her mother, i mean the bitch who is tryna cheat and how this family drama ends please?

Dex-chan lover
This "healer" arc is useless...😑
More about the royalty’s curse when??!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is what that failure of an uncle deserves. Maybe this will help him remember he does have a daughter. I don't care what happens to the daughter's mother, though.

Dex-chan lover
@hayatekanzaki

It seems pretty fucked up they put all the blame on the mother when really the father's irresponsibility and neglect is a bigger problem imo. I hope the manga goes in a different direction or I'll drop it.

Love how the uncle is a piece of shit father and neglects both mom and daughter but gets all mad that the spirit didn’t bother to “save” his daughter. Like dude, speak for yourself lol 🤦🏻‍♀️

Staff
Super Moderator
this is becoming a pain to read, a shame because i really liked this series in the beginning.
@zeroxjac it's annoying right now, but not at the level where you should drop it. I've read worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
What a pathetic spineless father though.
Cant even spare time for talk and now hes like this pretending to care.
He was about to send both his wife and daughter away so why care now lol
He should be happy with 1 problem gone

Users who are viewing this thread