Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki
They aren't royalty, but they are of high nobility (i believe they are of a ducal family), but as hayatekanzaki said, they are just really good at hiding it, and it's not like there weren't historical examples of stuff like this in high society during the periods of monarchies, heck depending on your interpretation that's the situation with prince charles.

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki
The MC's human family are not royals. They're a Marquess ranked noble family. Obviously, they should have done a background check, but it's the after effect of getting rid of that princess. They assumed Aria was fine and didn't really need a background check because of how Sauvel cared for her. The only reason they started was when certain problems started popping up, especially with Aria doing her shady actions much later on.

In a world where the queen of spirits is there god you would think they'd realize that most spirits wont interfere when injustice is done in front of them.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand the hate to the kidnapped girl
first her jealousy is justified because not only mc and hero outshines everything even if she resolved herself to be the best she wont get any recognition beacuse hero exists
as her family she cant see half her realtives and his father neglects her and her mother is a lost cause
as friends she is able to get 2-3 friends at best because she has to be wary of outsiders
a normal child needs a hand when it falls down and they probably wont have any excuses for failure and thats normal
but this one gets pushed down whenever she tries to stand up and all the hands are there to drag her down
at this point all she can do is going villainess route and I would support her its normal to get back to the world if world s purpose is to crush her
setting everything aside if she were to became a villainess and get punished for it I will rate it 1 and talk **** about it at every platform posible(my hate would be about she getting punished not she becoming a villainess)

Fed-Kun's army
i really hope she become an main villain and direct her hate to the world and done every she can to destroy it, to the point she can't comeback to the light anymore, she kill her father, mother with her own hand then she realize she don't even have emotion about their dead now
that will be lit af

Double-page supporter
Oh, no! The jealous oppai loli no one paid any attention to disappeared. Why is anyone surprised?

Dex-chan lover
So finally the cousins are to meet. This is way better now rather than later where she has cultivated her hate to her family and there's little to no chance of coming back.

She must know the truth about Ellen or she'll suffer forever in that house.

So yeah, u do not neglect kidos in the emotional department, specially when the mom is... like that

These might've been mercs hired by the prince to kidnap her, using a letter from his sons as a cover up. That's the only way the letter could've been forged well enough to fool them, not to mention some scoundrels finding out about her relationship with royalty is very unlikely.

.... Or maybe the good son told her to go along with them to pretend to be kidnapped and make her father start caring. Either way seems plausible.

And it's a nice touch to have Ellen falter about this decision, despite how logical it is. Reminds you she's physically a child, and even in her past life, she was a woman that didn't know much about struggle.

It's also sensical for Van to not save Lafilia, considering he didn't even know she was related to Ellen and for all he knew a random human child. But it's noteworthy to point out that he consulted Rovel about it before acting out, instead of simply observing the perimeter. That shows a slight level of care towards the situation.

@k40235 I don't get the sudden hate either. And some people call her a "random side character", as if she weren't here for a long while already.

And rest assured, even if she becomes a villainess, Ellen will definitely reach out to her and protect her from the worst. It wouldn't feel too good for Lafilia to be protected by the one that caused her all these problems, but she'll at least have one person that cares for what she wants for once.

@Renki

o5m0tebtcll21.jpg

@Flanyl .... What oppai

so to sum it up ,sauvel's wife is a bitch who loath for another man and not anyone it's her husband's brother
the granny is an idiot bitch that wants to ditch a child cause her mother is an alcoholic bitch
finally the father (sauvel) that is the biggest idiot and loves being the dog of his brother waging his tail all the time for him and neglecting his family cause of it

Dex-chan lover
@k40235
Yeah. This hate towards her when her behavior is completely understandable is quite weird.

At this point I would also support her in whatever she would do. At the very least her non-spirit side of the family, her father and grandmother would fully deserve it. Rovell and Ellen a somewhat less since they are essentially unaware of this.

Hell, he is even actively preventing his daughter from meeting them. Sure, I can understand him wanting to avoid her seeing Rowell considering I doubt many parent would want their child to have romantic interest in their uncle but Ellen is a different thing. They are not that far from each other in age, are of the same family and they are likely going to have to interact quite a lot in the future anyhow considering one is planned to be the head of the family eventually.

Again, Sauvel has just been a shitty father in every way. Not even trying to defend her against his mother's words.

Fed-Kun's army
That, people, is the result of neglecting one child because the other shone really bright.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be easy to just ask the spirit guy to "hear" were she is?

@Elmithian
I think it comes from the fact that children are rarely portraited well in media, even in manga.
Children are usually regarded as small adults and the actions of Lafilia, while undersandable from a child, are not acceptable comming from an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread