Daddy From Hell - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Dude was going to straight up shank the bitch through her eye with a broken piece of wood, that's savage as fuck, as it should be.

@cb031803 don't worry my brain did not notice and just filled in the blanks lol

I like this story so far can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder how terrible the mother is to leave her daughter in the care of such abusive people :( I'd be through with such an irresponsible partner even if they had their reasons to leave and never check on the well being of their daughter... 5 years of abuse for a young child gotta leave her with emotional scars and trauma that might never go away ;A; But then again, this is just a manga and she's probably totally fine

Contributor
@BlazeScans spelling kneels wrong is nothing, rather that you let out details is bothering me... it was clearly stated that he took 20 years of their life why did you let that out?
And above when he was about to punish them he said to her:
萌萌,闭上眼睛,
堵住耳朵。剩下
的,交给爸爸就
可以了。
(The part about cover your ears wasn't translated by you... to precise it should be: "Meng Meng, close your eyes and cover your ears.")

The Devil is in the Details.
The A and O as a translator should be without fail to stay true to the authors intentions, never letting anything out or altering it, however one pleases, while doing your utmost, to ensure the best quality. (This goes for all translators, and isn't meant to offend you or anything like that. I just hope you can, if you continue to work on this series, to always try your best, so that you can be proud of your work, even if it's just a hobby, doing your best may give birth to new opportunities and greater satisfaction.)

Group Leader
@Izaya_Onisai i don't know i might be dropping this manga its not popular enough and i dont have any staff anymore that is willing to help me with this manga. (And i don't have enough time to do every chapter alone)

Contributor
@BlazeScans Well, manhua is generally not as popular as manga and manhwa, because people got used to it being so low quality.
But you might be suprised to find out that it has 1 mio views on different sites so it isn't as unpopular, as mangadex would make it seem.
Example

And secret scans doesn't want to work with you on it anymore?

Group Leader
@Izaya_Onisai I'm still going to work with them on other projects it's just everyone got bored of this one so I'm either going to look for other people to help me out or I'm going to just give it up entirely and try and work on a series that I like

Users who are viewing this thread