Daddy From Hell

Group Leader
If you guys find this manga interesting i'm going to pick it up and translate at-least 1 - 2 chapters of it a day when possible!

Group Leader
@sedition there is not an actual novel out for this mean i didn't mean to post that comment in this chat sorry lmao.. and i dont know how to remove comments so i just left it there...

The translation isn't great, but that's true of most of these. Worse I than that is the writing of the author. There's some bad plot going on here.

Group Leader
@Hurgh Sorry im new to translating manga but im working at getting better and will hopefully improve over time :) (for me the plot isnt bad but i feel like it starts off a little to slow)

I’m really enjoying the concept so far, thanks for translating. I would totally do it better than you if I knew more than one language and was wiling to edit and share with others and oh look I think we know why I’m thanking you :p

Double-page supporter
@cb031803 thanks for this one! you're doing great. everybody starts somewhere, and you're already doing way better than 90% of scanlators out there for cn comics.
how far in are the raws for this, btw?

Group Leader
(im going to start testing out different fonts in my scans) (please let me know how they look)

@cb031803 the most common bubble fonts are: Anime ace, CC Wildwords, CC astro city, and CC Meanwhile. awhile yelling bubbles get a different font, such as: Komika axis, Adam warren pro, Orange Fizz, etc. the CC's arent free fonts, but you might be able to find free downloads online. anime ace should be free though. i would start with that font for bubbles.

This plot seems familiar yet the art style doesn't match? I think the webnovel similar to this is " Immortal Becomes A Stay At Home Dad". He wasn't from the underworld but from Jianghu. 500 years = 5 years...the same.

Users who are viewing this thread