Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - What's Missing

Dex-chan lover
Dad is unbelievable, I must say. He really left it at "forget the doll," and that was it? No discussion, no talk, no consoling--until she brought her back? Does he really not wonder why she became dependant on Forti in the first place? Does he not realize that this whole thing is a criticism of his parenting? Who is he actually treating like a doll?

Dex-chan lover
Dad is unbelievable, I must say. He really left it at "forget the doll," and that was it? No discussion, no talk, no consoling--until she brought her back? Does he really not wonder why she became dependant on Forti in the first place? Does he not realize that this whole thing is a criticism of his parenting? Who is he actually treating like a doll?
the father sucks lol. I tried not to bash him in last chapter but this one really confirms he sucks.

Throwing away the doll and then pretended nothing happened and forced her to go back to her life. How did he even think that's gonna be good for her??? At the fucking least he should have tried to talk with her!

Why does it feel like it's rushed so much to a quick conclusion. I was expecting slow burning drama
next chapter's the last, and it looks like riona took the forti route.
Was this axed? The pace is indeed a bit too fast. And I can't believe it's gonna be all over next chapter already.

Anw, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like it's rushed so much to a quick conclusion. I was expecting slow burning drama
No, for me this always felt like a shorter series. I thought it might go for a few more, but no more than 20. It had a very specific story it was telling and wasn't focused on world building about robots. Her main conflict was reaching it's climax, especially once her father found out and Forti was taken away. Still could have been cut short, but I don't suspect that much shorter than it would have been.

Dex-chan lover
I get the dad probably gonna let his daughter have Forti back because ill assume he felt the guilt for 'taking' the mom from her daughter but seriously dawg, letting the child have Forti is just a temporary bandage. In the end, Forti is just a machine. This dad is honestly suck and incredibly irresponsible piece of shit who can't raise his daughter properly and just throw that responsibility to the fucking sex robot.

Dex-chan lover
No, for me this always felt like a shorter series. I thought it might go for a few more, but no more than 20. It had a very specific story it was telling and wasn't focused on world building about robots. Her main conflict was reaching it's climax, especially once her father found out and Forti was taken away. Still could have been cut short, but I don't suspect that much shorter than it would have been.
I mean it's not like I'm complaining on the story as a whole but the pacing of this particular chapter seemed rushed to the conclusion of the chapter where she finds, transports to her house and fixes forti without her father knowing then she somehow convinces her father to let her keep her. It just felt unconvincing to me and it took me out of the story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean it's not like I'm complaining on the story as a whole but the pacing of this particular chapter seemed rushed to the conclusion of the chapter where she finds, transports to her house and fixes forti without her father know then she somehow convinces her father to let her keep her. It just felt unconvincing to me and I took me out of the story.
No we agree on that. I was just commenting on the idea that the story had a lot more to deal with and would be much longer. Like I said, I thought we'd reach about chapter 20. This chapter was a bit quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread