Daddy's Sexy Doll - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Fortissimo

Dex-chan lover
I don't really know how to feel about this ending, because it's clear that there's so much that the author wanted to explore (humanity/morality of robots, the whole robots replacing human,...) but couldn't due to being axed.

the good thing is that at least it gets an ending, I guess?

thanks for doing this series, zettie stuff.

edit: oh wow, I just realized that this is the author who also made Hina Change, which was honestly so bad I wiped my memory clean of it. Compared to Hina Change, this series is definitely a step up lol.

Last edited:
ahh fck.. axed when im start to enjoy and liking it.. tbh this manga is quite interesting and have lot of potential tho.. shame..

Dex-chan lover
From a writing perspective, even if given 1 chapter to end things, I don't think spending 13 out of 25 pages on the old doctor/past was a good use of space. Would have rathered we spend time understanding our MCs future and the future of those around her, also the nature of her and Forti's current relationship and the nature of her relationship with her father. I don't feel like we learned anything useful or necessary from those 13 pages. Felt like a misuse of final space, basically introducing a new character right at the end, in order to explain a message that is mostly already obvious and could have been explained within our MCs perspective anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the entire "seeking the dragon ba-- Forti's part's" arc was skipped. Too bad this was axed. Riona and Forti deserved better. Oh, well c'est la vie.

Dex-chan lover
I thought, where is daddy? Well, turn out Axe-kun strike again.

The Shining axe

Double-page supporter
Really too bad about the axe!

Thanks for the translation, it was fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
another victim of axe-kun [*] it had great potential. Are there any chapters left or thats all?

Dex-chan lover
A
From a writing perspective, even if given 1 chapter to end things, I don't think spending 13 out of 25 pages on the old doctor/past was a good use of space. Would have rathered we spend time understanding our MCs future and the future of those around her, also the nature of her and Forti's current relationship and the nature of her relationship with her father. I don't feel like we learned anything useful or necessary from those 13 pages. Felt like a misuse of final space, basically introducing a new character right at the end, in order to explain a message that is mostly already obvious and could have been explained within our MCs perspective anyway.
Agree with this 100% This would have been better as the inevitable extra we will get with the final volume. We know where Riona and Forti are technically, but it would have been really nice to use more pages showing us what happened with everyone else and more about Riona and Forti themselves.

Dex-chan lover
It probably had too much of a "strong" start for a yuri manga. The hook of "what will happen to the girl that falls in love with her father's robotic cumdump" probably doesn't retain too much attention and would be better suited to an h-manga magazine.
Good lord, that description. You're right though.

Dex-chan lover
Really disappointing end, but I enjoyed it all up until the past few chapters that were obviously rushed because of the ax. Thanks for translating it anyway. It was a really interesting little series.

Group Leader
Yeah, you could feel the axe here unfortunately, but while the ending was relatively weak it was still a great manga overall. Hopefully the author gets another chance, it's rare to find someone willing to tackle such complicated topics.

Dex-chan lover
She was a middle schooler, but judging by their appearances, it looks like they didn't manage to repair Forti until she got to college age.

The "3 months later" is 3 months after Forti regains consciousness:

3wk2xa.png
The hell? Then they should have put that in somewhere. I got confused for a while, and now I'm even more concerned of what happened to the rest of the people around them if that much time has passed.

Double-page supporter
even tho it was obviously axed this wasn't that bad of a ending and tbh there wasn't a whole lot happening in the story anyway so it isn't the worst sudden ending I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread