Dagashi Kashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 186 - The End

i can see from previous chapter
Hotaru have a low sense of love, she have higher ambition asking Kokonotsu to a marriage proposal because she want to establish a Dagashi company with Kokonotsu. Kokonotsu's answer is still vague. At the end, Hotaru still not giving up and daily life at Dagashi shop still going as same as ever. END

Dex-chan lover
@sirius180

Thanks that bit of background opens some possibilities.

I can ship Kokonotsu with Saya, Hajime with Convenience store manager, Hotaru with Tou, and Kokonotsu's dad with an edible sex doll made of dagashi.

Happy ending for everyone, not even the doujins cover that many bases.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments makes me think I shouldn't bother reading the rest as I've been falling out of love with it. The first season anime was great and made me start reading it but the manga just goes poop

thats it ? no closure ?

never read the manga. I watch few episodes. spoil me at least there is some kiss scene ?

I don't know why I still read SoL manga anymore (especially with romance subplots of varying importance or sizes,) for this type of ending has been all but inevitable for the last 10 years.

Double-page supporter
Finally it's over, last chapter I had real fun was when Nutz and Hajime were messing with the store's website. xD

Fed-Kun's army
Bah, this finally ended. Felt like it was dragging out to me. The ending was kind of meh, but it could have been worse. Like, Hotaru is one of the main comic reliefs of this manga and she only pops up on the last page of the chapter. Honestly, it didn't even feel fitting to be used to wrap up the whole thing; seems kind of rushed, which unfortunately is not exactly uncommon these days.

Dex-chan lover
SoL having a bland no closure ending? wwwhhhhhaaaatttttttt

Double-page supporter
oh hey, am i the only one who thinks this one ended just like nisekoi? by that i mean terribly

We skipped 30 chapters so maybe the actual meat of the ending is between those

Why it's allowed to upload the last chapter of a manga that got a lot of chapters to translate yet?
Thanks for ruining the read.

Users who are viewing this thread