Dai Dark - Ch. 51 - The Encounter Happens in the Dark

Dex-chan lover
you like who you like
And I like Misetani.

Also, giving something called alcoholic manju to a kid? Wait, even in the present time he is still a teen! A JoJo teen, but none the less! Hope the name isn't literal.

Also I bet "it" is just the ship Sanko buys eventually.

Sanko has awakened
There is quite much information packed into that line, considering that the legend and exploits of "Zaha Sanko" predate our mc's supposed age for centuries.
Reincarnating McGuffin personified?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the good TL!
I think "that" that's being prepared was upgrades for Avakian. Shop-Valley is clearly in on whatever the hell the deal with Sanko is..

Dex-chan lover
And despite this we still get lines like "the other day the other day?" and "the son is father to the man"
Give the man some slack, he has to stay at home to take care of his sick mother everyday.
I think. I'm not sure what would give me that impression...

And despite this we still get lines like "the other day the other day?" and "the son is father to the man"
How is "the son is father to the man" as bad as "the other day the other day"? It makes sense to me.

Maybe if the other ts had actually done the entire chapter we could compare it to their take on the line. I think the author likes to put weird statements at the ends of chapters so the line fits well in my mind.

Maybe it should be something like "the boy is father to the man" but I'm no translator.

I want to have crazy dynamic ultra SEX with Shop Valley. I want to go INSANE in her walls. I wish, I wish. God, do I wish.

Users who are viewing this thread