Dai Dark - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Steak Encounter Meat Meet

Aggregator gang
Hajime Damemaru is a very Hayashida Q-like name. Without seeing how it's written, something like "first bad circle"?

I don't think it's completely correct to think that this manga is just an AU with the same characters as Dorohedoro. The characters we've met so far, like Avakian, don't line up at all. I think it is more just Q-sensei has a (great) type for women. But who knows! We already know in Dorohedoro that there are multiple worlds and Chidaruma is treated like a god in the Doro universe, but he came from somewhere else initially himself. Also, sensei used to be an assistant to Tsutomu Nihei and he reuses names/settings/character designs quite a lot without all the manga explicitly being in the same universe.

Aggregator gang
@hollyguild yeah I don't think it's an alt universe or whatever but it's fun to see similarities to dhd characters or events. Like how this immortal character is spread out like a more grotesque version of one of shin's victims, specifically the one he brought to En and was all spread out.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf shimada is hot
i just realized now that the woman we saw a few chapters ago is actually shimada

Users who are viewing this thread