Dai Dark - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Steak Encounter Meat Meet

Dex-chan lover
I guess Q Hayashida is sort of like Osamu Tezuka and imagines her recurring characters are actors cast in different roles? Does this mean Avakian is voiced by Takagi Wataru?

seems like this finally picks up now. All the chapters before felt like extra chapters

Dex-chan lover
I love this. Non of the tags would imply that this actually feels more like a slice of life manga, just in a cryptic space setting.

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax @Speziell I mean it was set up and world building, nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I enjoy getting a good sense of the world at a casual pace before diving into the insanity of the plot. That was also one of my favorite things about Dorohedoro, lots of fairly slow paced world building that helped introduce the characters, along with giving the reader a good sense of their personalities and who they are.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love the world building of dorohedoro and now this, it really makes the world seem so much more alive and functioning.

Aggregator gang
unknown.png

Deep Lore?

So they knew Shimada is "very clearly" a woman and they keep calling her "him"?

@Baldulf since this is all happening in some kind of punk styled space age, I think Sanko might actually know nothing about women. The school was a pretty silly spot after all. Avakian wouldn't explain it either if he knew since it might cause Sanko to grow more interested in Shimada.

Meanwhile I can't tell wether the shopkeeper is a girl or a boy. Hmm...

Double-page supporter
I think Sanko keeps calling Shimada "he" because he has no idea what a male or a female is

Users who are viewing this thread