Dai Dark - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - How Much For Damemaru?

Group Leader
Man, the absurdity level of this manga is keep rising and damn I love it.
Wait, the bell-shop girl is a guy? Wtf?
Wait, Shimada is a guy? Wtf? No, he's a she. You can't change my mind, unless the author did it.

Avakian face on page 27 is like, "The fuck you blabbering 'bout?!"

Dex-chan lover
@nyaasar they just dont care about gender, so far I think theyre just translating everyone as a he because theyre both girls. You can look up the concept art for both of them. I dont think anyone has been called "she" so far

Oh, good, a crazy powerful guy that knows his limits.
Also, for a skeleton, Avakian is amusingly emotional.

Dex-chan lover
@thegoatrider Considering how crazy the setting is, that's the theory I'm went with too.

Regardless, Shimada is best girl for getting the crew out of trouble again and again.

@Bellstrom I would chalk that off as Author's style since this could possibly be 10s of thousands of years in the future IF it is same universe. Unless we see Chidamaru in the Dark dimension randomly XD

Dex-chan lover
This manga is getting better and better every chapter, thank you so much for translating!

Also, is it really that much of an alien concept to you guys that a creature that looks like a woman uses male pronouns? These are shapeshifting extraterrestials, they don't give a damn and probably just chose what they like best lol

Dex-chan lover
You can still jo to it, you cowards lol.

Avakian is still the one and only best girl.

Dex-chan lover
I think Shop Valley was just robbed, I don't think Damemaru's going back to them anytime soon.
Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I kinda love how this story is just a bunch of overpowered characters getting into mild pinches, then getting out of them rather easily with the help of other overpowered characters. Reminds me of some late-game DnD sessions I've played. Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread