Dai-kun wa Hitori de Nerarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

And where is Shun-chan? Only then did they put it aside? According to him he was not going to give up and was he going to be by his side?
After the impression that Trash-kun left me, I don't feel anything when seeing them together, not a kyun or bthump or whatever, I just want to know about the past of the gigolo and the blonde.

@Memuusenpai Ikr!! There's no chemistery between and something feels off!! No matter what happens, Dai-kun'll always be in my "top" 10 worst ML ugh

Thanks for translating 👍 can't wait for more chap to know his secret, they're cute

So she just forgot about Shun and his confession huh?? Female MC doesn't deserve him.. She can stick to her damaged playboy mindgame playing MC...🙄. I still don't know y I'm continuing reading this... SMH

Not sure how I feel about this... Not sure I can 100% trust him since his feelings don’t seem genuine. Everything feels forced

Dex-chan lover
he may have been with a lot of other people before but its obvious he wasn't happy. they didn't care about him enough to stay with him either, otherwise he wouldn't have to call so many different people to keep him company.

and as for shun, he doesn't somehow deserve her more than dai or anything just because he likes her so much. that line of thinking is a little creepy, to me. she doesn't owe him anything. that being said i like him, and he did his best but needs to move on. he's a very good guy and will definitely find a lot of happiness in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread