Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Ch. 10.2 - The Savannah Hunter (Part 02)

Why the fuck the girls were naked? They didn't even bothered to explain that 🤔

agree why were the girls naked? hopfully next chapter they explan it and thx for translating this manga i love this serie

Aggregator gang
ok but that doesnt explain why they were naked tho

also, that new guy have a very punchable face

Dex-chan lover
They were naked because this manga is tits+bugs and we've recently had way more bugs than tits

Dex-chan lover
Tell me guys, is it just silly ecchi, or is there something absurd to expect in the best traditions of culture?

Aggregator gang
Last page : When I saw the mantis getting closer to that new guy, I also thought about that movie (Alien Apocalypse) !

Contributor
Wait.

The thought that the brother would betray his own sister crossed their mind? After all that begging, whining, crying, and prostrating that brother did for her?

...Seriously?

these people just don't learn. Time after time, they brain dead act on their own and someone drops...... and then they do it again........

Double-page supporter
Its going to fuck him and then cut his head off.

But serious, wwhats with these idiots. The brother went out to help restore the phones, yet they think hes abandoning them ? When they havent come back, you'd more lnclinded to start thinking they're are dead. Rather than abandoned :/. No Idea why they want to move a girl as sick as Aoi without a proper plan.

Users who are viewing this thread