Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Ch. 13.2 - Surrender (Part 02)

Seriously hoping the mantises rip that guy's head off, and the others that helped him. Mutsumi has literally kept them from being killed at least 2-3 times by now, and they've screwed her over just as many. Honestly there's only maybe 4-5 people from this island that are decent enough that I would feel bad if they died, but screw that guy and his pals.

Dex-chan lover
These have gotta be the most useless people they've come across yet.

Idiots, idiots everywhere! Let's screw the people that can most help us. Let's un-barricade our shelter and run into the wilderness full of giant killer insects. Let's open the door to check who knocked instead of asking who's there.

Aggregator gang
the old guys fuck it up yet again

hopefully the rapist will die next, before he does anything to glasses girl

Damnit that old man just had to fuck it up. And my God I hope those mantises kill that rapist bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Zombies, Bugs, Aliens. There will always be idiots who fuck it up for everyone by not wearing masks. Wait, I meant not remaining inside. Wait, no, I mean leaving the door open.

Group Leader
It's that crappy Bug Island spin-off which came out months ago, @FezzCode. I checked it out when it originally released, but it looked really bad. It has Mutsumi's teacher in it for some reason IIRC.

Double-page supporter
did I miss the part why mantis's are suddenly coming to school ?

Mantis Epstein didn't eat himself

Also this manga should just be called The Island of Giant $&%ing Retards.

Users who are viewing this thread