Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Ch. 19.1 - Attraction (Part 01)

Aggregator gang
i really REALLY want those two guys to die

and if it happened like the rapist on the first island, that would be perfect

Arigato, Pearse-sama.

But oh my god, why is almost every character not part of the main group either supremely stupid, evil, or both

Actually wait, all the evil ones are supremely stupid too

@Invader_Retro Eh, beside the dude wanting to bust a nut. But we've all done crazy things for that, haven't we?

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan
manga or not, i cant stand rape
so wishing them death by getting raped by giant bugs and getting eggs inserted into their bodies to kill them from the inside sounds pretty chill to me

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod Because the main group is formally pure and the author as usual needs assholes to provoke lewd things with them. Is this your first ecchi?

@gamma2015 Don't let yourself look like a maniac who simply uses assholes to justify his sadistic fantasies. Even if we forget that rape and trying to achieve sex through manipulation are slightly different things, leaving such pastes you look no less creepy.

yeah well this would be hardly echi with clearly idiot ppl that think about sex in moment where they should care about getting out alive only option without such idiots would be to make animals do it. but still why tf would she accept it when they are rdy to leave ? just fckin hit him with somethink and tie him up lol or jsut throw him out

@SuperOniichan The only reason most people read this manga is to see the inevitable bad ends for the dumb assholes in the story. It's certainly not for the engaging plot so I dunno why get a stick up your ass about people hoping fictional assholes get their comeuppance. That seems to be of this manga since the start. So take your own advice and chill kid.

Dex-chan lover
@getterscum Lol, I can't remember when the readers of this manga appointed you as their representative. No man, this manga is primarily read for the silly sexy and gore fan service. I don't care that you and your friends first write their sadistic fantasies here, and then suddenly try to turn into moral guardians when someone points them out. And if we decided to become a moral guardian, then let's remember how a couple of chapters ago, people literally called Chitose a used product when they thought she genuinely wanted to fuck this asshole.

@Invader_Retro I mean don't we usually kill off about 100 million half-babies every nut?

@SuperOniichan I'm pretty sure ecchi animes don't do it this extreme, call me crazy after all that anime I've seen.

@Lukimki Pretty sure he's the only one that can put a battery in the ship. Also you make it sound like Captain Flip-Switch isn't gonna be nothing short of livid once he finds out what she did.

@getterscum You're not wrong, but chillax.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod This manga is pretty typical ecchi x gore with female MC, even more so, it almost literally follows the logic of Western B-movies. I do not understand what surprises you here. For a complete combo, the only thing missing is easily torn clothes and girls getting orgasms because of ridiculous random things. So, it's pretty expected that MC and her female friends will be extremely pure, while an endless number of male assholes or horny lesbians will be used as a loophole to create lewd situations.

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 I like that boundaries of rape for the readers of this manga are almost indistinguishable from the ones of snowflakes from Twitter. But then again, I like honest people even more.

Fed-Kun's army
@getterscum you the one getting upset about reading something you clearly have issue with, theres a reason why the tags are there, if you don't like the subject then stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
So poor Mr.dolphin died so some random asshole could have sex and die shortly after like the last couple of rapists. Fuck this series.

Users who are viewing this thread