Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Ch. 19.1 - Attraction (Part 01)

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan
i just wish that what happened to the guy from the first island to happen to these two

how does that makes me a "sadistic fantasies"??

plus, they're not just some assholes you know, there's a different between being an asshole, and a straight up rapist

Dex-chan lover
@gamma2015 Just because I want a character to be brutally murdered doesn't mean I'm a sadist - lol. Also, I just have to say it again, no matter how many times you play with words, outright manipulation will not become rape, let alone "straight up". It just amazes me how you guys call a hot open sexual assault in some smut yuri, but at the same time don’t think for a second to call any manipulative male asshole a rapist.

You have to be very hypocritical to then say something about the difference between words after that.

@SuperOniichan This is straight-up rape in the straightest, uppest meaning of the term. It's not manipulation. She knows what's happening. She doesn't want any of it. It's rape. The definition of rape is much less complex and nuanced than you want it to be, and it is worrying that we're still having this conversation in 2021. Whatever triggered you in yuri is irrelevant to what's happening here, which is rape.

Double-page supporter
I know I'm reading trashy content, so I shouldn't be surprised at the audience, but come on. Demanding sex under duress or an ultimatum is rape. If you're telling someone "sex or your life" that's rape straight up. We're reading trash and we know it. So don't downplay what's happening be disingenuous saying crap like "manipulation".

Dex-chan lover
@whatever42 @1kken Ahaha, where does he "say sex or life"? I know that people like to simplify things and throw loud words, but to say that when some asshole agrees to help you only in exchange for sex is "straight up rape", then you are either just looking for a way to rationalize your sadism towards this asshole, or taught the laws on Twitter. What you are trying to name these is classic sexual harassment https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_harassment

And yes, it's still not even half as rapy as a lot of yuri smut content, although people compared me to SJW when I called it rape.

Aggregator gang
@ SuperOniichan
wait when did "yuri smut" get into the conversation??
i dont remember even mentioning the term

news flash though, rape is rape, it doesnt matter who rapes who, its still rape.

also, "to say that when some asshole agrees to help you only in exchange for sex is "straight up rape""
yes, its rape, you're giving a character a choice, sex or no help

thats rape, you cant call it anything else, its the same as me going to a girl thats about to fall from the roof of a building and saying "have sex with me or fall"
of course she'll say yes, but that doesnt mean its not rape

Dex-chan lover
@gamma2015 Your reasoning is that of the typical ideological fanatic who demands that people ignore any nuance or possibility, blindly interpreting things just the way they want. And I will not even comment on the example with the roof, this is another bringing to the point of absurdity on your part.

Dex-chan lover
Jizzus...
The more these guys are near death, the more they get horny.
Oh, well... this is what tits and gore manga are about. And the reason we are here.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Page 5
Dude: Honestly, if I told Kyousuke and the others about it, they would want to leave right away... So, do you want to make babies?

Basically, his entire dialogue on that page is him revealing to Chitose that the only reason he didn't have his gang leave the MC's gang behind on dry land right away, was only so that he could have a chance at fucking Chitose in an attempt of impregnating her.
He sent the others on a deadly mission for a battery he knew they did not need, all so that he could have a chance of being alone with Chitose to complete his mission of having sex with her. His wanting to have sex with Chitose is, in other words, quite literally the only reason why the MC's group still believes they have a remote chance of being allowed onto the boat with this dude's group to get to safety.

Chitose knows that if she refuses to have sex with him, then the dude will leave them all stranded on that island, alone to fend for themselves against all these mutated and murderous insects, practically being a choice between A) Have sex with someone she doesn't want to. Or B) Sentence herself, and the others, to death by insects.
If this wasn't enough to make the case of it being a choice between Rape or Death, then to further back it up, look at Chapter 17.1 pg 11:

"If you do as I say, then I'll let you lot escape with us, okay?"
followed by "I never said that I'd be letting your friends board."
after the MC brings up the rest of her group who are waiting elsewhere.
And on Ch.17.1 Pg.16, MC opens up the paper Chitose gave her as she passed her by:
"It'll work out, Mutsumi... I won't let the boat leave before Kai and the others arrive..."
Chitose is only acting as a distraction, doing what needs to be done regardless of whether or not she wants to, so that she can hopefully make sure her friends can come back to the boat before it leaves.

Heck, his nickname is even "Never-missses Kaoru", because he is supposedly super fertile (or whatever it is called when a man's sperm has got an increased chance of impregnating a woman), and there's no telling how many women he's fucked have gotten pregnant in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@Astra_Starwalker Oh my god you are my. Dude, in the modern world, both rape and direct sexual harassment are equally considered very serious crimes. Regardless of what he did, he's a nasty asshole. So why do you all keep fucking my brains, as if it weren't literal rape, then he would immediately become Mother Teresa? You are like naive little children who are too dependent on words and do not know how to think abstractly.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I don't know what you are on, but keep it to yourself.
I was simply backing up my claim that Chitose was very literally given the ultimatum:
A) Be raped by me, and very possibly have my babies.
B) Be stranded on this island with your friends, and very likely die by insects.
It may not be rape right now, but as soon as he sticks it inside her, or even touches her, it is rape.

Dex-chan lover
@Astra_Starwalker Then please stop raping my brains (lol) demanding that I agree with you, implying that if it wasn't rape, then he is supposedly a saint.
I do not know what country you are from and what legislation is there, but you continue to persist in torturing the concept of molesting and rape. I'm not stupid enough to say things like "this is not rape if she formally agreed and there was no physical abuse," but in this case we just have a classic abuser who tries to get sex from a woman through power dynamics and manipulation. Morally, you might well call it rape, no problem, but technically it's literally harassment.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I have only posted three messages in this conversation, one asking if you were saying it isn't/was not rape, one where I was providing reasons for why it would be rape, and another where I informed you all I was doing was backing up my claim that it would pretty much be rape or die situation for Chitose and her friends.
Well, four messages, this one is the fourth one, but I had to write this message to explain to you how you are wrong about me "raping your brains" and "demanding that you agree with me"
I couldn't care less what you think about Chitose's situation is, you think it is a flowery moment of love between two love birds surrounded by sakura blossoms? Good for you, I am happy for you :p
You are right that it is sexual harassment, but judging by the way this scene is looking to unfold, it would seem that this sexual harassment - like many others - is going to end up in rape, that's just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Astra_Starwalker
I can understand the logic that "fuck me or die" is not much different from pointing a gun to her face.
But it will be rape if he will put his dick inside her. Right now is only cohercion and harrassement. I cannot be a thief only for planning to steal something. I must actually steal it.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Yeah, I'm secretly hoping that some insect smashes into the building and kills the guy right before he's about to fuck Chitose xD
@The_H_Guy "But it will be rape if he will put his dick inside her." Thank you for repeating my point in your own words, that's what I have been saying all along.

Users who are viewing this thread