Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Ch. 19.2 - Attraction (Part 02)

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, what a details. How often is this manga published? More and more often it seems to me that having such skills, the author somewhat "underestimates" himself by drawing deliberately ridiculous smut.

Aggregator gang
So water bugs breath air from their ass...... OK!!!
WELL, MUSTUMI YOUR SPEC FRIEND IS GETTING PREGNANT OUT THERE!!!

Arigato, Pearse-sama.

Also what movie is that? Looks real good.

Also looks like Mutsumi is getting jaded. I remember when the giant flying bug at the hospital dying made her weep. But now she looks hardcore.

Dex-chan lover
@Damoon Has this movie already become a classic? Wow, I am fucking fond of it even now, but I thought everyone forgot about it after movie was floped.

Double-page supporter
i just love how matsumi keeps kicking the bugs asses

if this was like other shounen manga (with male mc, harem and all), it would've been less interesting

Dex-chan lover
@gamma2015 Shonen is not synonymous with a harem, not to mention that the gender of the protagonist is a matter of taste, not quality of work.

@xPearse Nice to hear this. It's a pretty silly movie, but I've always loved how perfect the atmosphere was. A classic mainstream horror film from my childhood.

Mutsumi is very contradictory: she says she needs to make the bug learn humans are not easy prey then just kills it. She says the foam repellent doesn't work well in the rain then uses it in the rain.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan
yes shounen and harem arent always together, what i meant is that when they do come together (as in shounen, harem, male mc), for me thats usually the worst possible combination of tags

Hope they can save Mimi. I don't want to lose that girl.

@gamma2015 Agree. If this series had a main male character than it would've been less interesting. I love Mutsumi as the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
@BatNova Given the way you set the accents, one might think that you find Mutsumi an interesting protagonist just because she's a female lol.

@gamma2015 Why? What's wrong with a male teens-oriented work with a harem? Don't tell me you're the kind of anime simps who feel uncomfortable seeing important male characters.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan
dude, haven't you noticed you're quick to attack anyone with different taste than you??
I'm free to like what i like, just because its different from you doesnt mean either of our tastes is shit.

"Don't tell me you're the kind of anime simps who feel uncomfortable seeing important male characters"
really?? thats what you understood from my comment?? please reread my comment before you start making assumptions.

look I'll spell it for you, its not "male teens-oriented work" that i dont like, its not "important male characters" that i dont like, what i dont like is when "male mc, harem, and shounen" gets together, because for me, 9/10 times its a flop.

besides, lets be real for a second, female mc here means no "punch the bug in the face" bullshit, which is why i like this manga, they're not brute forcing their way through the bugs

Dex-chan lover
@gamma2015 All I did was ask "why don't you love this", starting to be ironic only when you started to evade the answer, as if you had some kind of complex because of this. You could perfectly well answer "huh, I just don't like it", and not over-the-top react as if it is personal and thus indirectly prove my words.

P.S. Shouting " quick to attack anyone" after my literal answer to two people including you is pretty funny, to say the least.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan
not when you do it more than once on more than one manga thread, this isnt the first time you did it.
and you didnt "answer" anyone, if your idea of answering someone is to call them names or insult them then go learn some manners.

besides, i dont think I'm the one with "some kind of complex", not when its you who goes around calling people out (names, insults, etc) whenever the conversation of male/female mc is up.

what happened is, i said i hate it when (shounen, male mc, harem) is together, you literally answered with:
"What's wrong with a male teens-oriented work with a harem? Don't tell me you're the kind of anime simps who feel uncomfortable seeing important male characters"
thats not an answer, thats an attack.

and i didnt evade any question, you just took my words out of proportion, and i dont have to answer to that

ps: I'm done here, so I'm not gonna bother replying to you anymore

Dex-chan lover
@gamma2015 How I love it when a person literally writes messages 3-4 times bigger than mine and at the same time accuses me of overreacting, lol. Once again, I asked you the reasons for this bias, and then answered the person who supported you as if her gender was more important than she herself. And outright ironized when, instead of answering my question, you just repeated your thesis again You literally exploded and started attacking me just because I asked "why".

P.S. I don't remember any other manga where I asked people why someone hate male characters for no reason. But even so, why can't I do it? Is it already considered "part of the taste" to hate characters of a particular gender? Okay.

@Shirunai_Devil I bet not. Even a manga like this isn't bold enough to add the subplot "MC's friend was raped and got pregnant". Not to mention that within such settings, further development of the plot would be completely ridiculous. A simple rape would still make "sense" within the plot, but again, she's too important character for the story to be abused like this.

Users who are viewing this thread