Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Vol. 5 Ch. 18.2 - Flying in (Part 02)

Dex-chan lover
Why are artists with such a high level of art details and beautiful character design constantly busy with either guro or ecchi?

Contributor
The only death in this series I have the feels for.

F for that poor dolphin.

Honestly, the islanders logic is dumb as fuck.
Just because one single outsider screwed them over once with a businesss deal that even they admit was "too good to be true", they go so far as to make a point of having no empathy for all outsiders in general. Despite that, the island seems to be state-of-the-art in technology, which would require outsiders coming and going quite often.
Also, they are in a fucking crisis consisting of giant insects trying to eat them! Shouldn't there be more important matters than some grudge?

I would gladly throw that last twin to feed it to the beetle instead of that dolphin. Like I swear, how dumb do you have to be to not only trust a corporation to actually give a damn about your wants and needs, but also do literally anything to jeopardize the loyalty and kindness of someone who's your only ticket at actually surviving all these monstrosities, not to mention actually pulling the most moronic move in the book, and that's trying to grab the gun out of the rifleman's hands just because the bullets didn't work, thinking you'd do a better job when you've probably never held a gun in your life.

I really hope her twin was the smart one

And I really hope this moron dies, as payment for the dolphin's life.

@SuperOniichan Because any other artist is Horikoshi.

Edit: @MinecraftNoob Literally all valid. I feel like the author's just not trying anymore.

@Werebearguy If that ain't the truth

Dex-chan lover
RIP that unnamed dolphin. It was only for a very short while, but that dolphin has helped more than in a short time than all of the greedy islanders combined. A real hero.

Dex-chan lover
Deus ex dolphin. Honestly, why did that dolphin even throw itself at the beetle?

The water on that island is probably contaminated with a slow-acting neurotoxin that makes all the locals act like morons. I mean, remember, their chosen method to secure the loyalty of the one person their lives depend on utterly was to rape her and/or her best friend/girlfriend. Once you're that freaking dumb (not to mention sociopathic), is there anything left beneath you?

Users who are viewing this thread