Dai Kyochuu Rettou

Group Leader
@Gaporigo @chivien, you people are really dumb to keep complaining about the censoring as if you don't know it's a web manga and that it's uncensored in the volume print. I mean, it's been like this since day 1 and you guys still ask stupid questions.

You know web mangas don't need to be censored right? Magazine mangas do depends on the magazine ...

@xPearse no problem man just keep up the good work. But i get the feeling this is not gonna be a good arc. The way that bint went from "i want to kill Mutsumi" to "i love Mutsumi" seems unnatural. Pretty good smut scenes though.

Group Leader
@chivien, yeah, but the website isn't totally R18 so it needs to be censored for the image of the website that it's hosted on. You should be able to understand that. Also, it gives people an incentive to buy the volumes.

Contributor
Wow, I didn't notice until now that it ended and restarted chapter numeration.

Dex-chan lover
"The Even Bigger Island of Giant Insects" I like the implication of this version of the title, as if they survive the first island and escape it... only to find that they're not on a bigger island with more of the same if not worse there. Tune in next time, for the Biggest Island of Giant Insects.

Gosh I really wish I knew what a nipple looked like but since I don't I'll have to assume they're amorphous white blobs. Either way the sudden shift in amorous feelings for some of these characters is getting a bit jarring.

Users who are viewing this thread