Dai Shin You - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
im just glad to finally see this series got picked back up

i have been missing this series but i had always had hope that someone would bring it back

so if anything this translation will be good enough

again am so happy to see this picked back up

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I need to reread this, because I totally didn’t remember this being her recalling the past. Seeing that is honestly a huge scare for thinking this was the last chapter.

I’m gonna be really sad if they don’t end up gay together in the future.
Or I’m sniffing hardcore copium because I’m thinking I want a sequel where she goes back in time to be more honest and we get an actual relationship forming early on and the series is just them dating.

Oh god the yuri brainrot and copium are really getting to me

Supporter
Thanks so much that you picked up one of my most favorite manga. I was so hoping that someone would pick it up. I use to help the previous translator becuase it was my favorite manga. I love that ending and I am so wondering whats going on with the time skips. Thanks for the translation

Supporter
i still don't get what this series is going for, satsuki seems to be alive in the future so why is tororo just walking around waxing poetic like she died in some tragic accident before she could confess her feelings?
I believe in one of the earlier chapters at the end it says that Susuki is on a trip far away. Thats all it refers too. I am so hoping for a happy ending for them

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i still don't get what this series is going for, satsuki seems to be alive in the future so why is tororo just walking around waxing poetic like she died in some tragic accident before she could confess her feelings?
satsuki is a sailor out at sea and tororo is waiting for her love to return. its actually been a period piece this whole time

Dex-chan lover
There is no way they are a couple.
I'm really interested if someone know what's going on in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I, too, was also sadden by how this was seemingly abandoned. Despite this being machine translated it's not so bad that I'd rather it languished untranslated. And if no one else won't take up the mantle, I'd say this will do fine for now. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the translation.

Oh god the yuri brainrot and copium are really getting to me
I don't know about "copium" but I can't deny I may be gradually suffering from yuri brainrot as well. Just looking back I've picked up quite a few yuri titles just in these past two months alone.

A clear sign to be sure.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it's this or the other series but I think it's one of those "yeah, we spent a lot of our youth together, "best friend" and all but shit ain't going anywhere YURI as adults". It doesn't really pop up on "random craps similar to your purchase" for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe satsuki got married, or they had a big fight and lost contact.
I'm thinking that they are going to be wed soon and she is thinking back on all the memories they shared before they take that step. It has a trap vibe to it

Dex-chan lover
ive been in my relationship for almost 4 years now and im still occasionally a waxing poetic about my partners its just something you do sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread