Daikenja no Manadeshi ~Bougyo Mahou no Susume~@COMIC

Did a third world retard translate this or something? The English reads like garbage. Poor quality scanlation.

The story seems interesting, but I’m not gonna read this until an actually competent translator picks up this series, even if what I translated led to what that hack put out, I would at least reorganize it into something that’s actually pleasant to read. I’ve seen bad translations before, but this is just an utter disgrace to the translating community to put out something so subpar, and the prick even has the gall to plug their fucking Patreon, as if anyone would actually PAY for this shit quality.

i don’t have high hopes but was definitely far better and more unique than i expected, seems like a king of manga that either fails immediately or gets a redo 5 years later after gathering enough followers to create a country

This manga is a gentle reminder that you can be your best even you have limited resources.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist on the cheat reincarnation cliche, the rest is paint by numbers, main lead seems fun and has an actual personality. Worth a follow.

The art is a bit meh,
The story has some shitty parts,
It's unique and funny.
Overal 8/10,
You can find better reads than this, but it's not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread