Daikenja no Manadeshi ~Bougyo Mahou no Susume~@COMIC

@dantziel
I don't think its awful. The explanation on his defensive magic was actually decently thought out instead of being an asspull. I normally give a manga ten chapters before deciding fully if its awful or not. Stories have rough starts and all.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I don't know how to edit descriptions, but I'll give my attempt:

Alfi Lightheart is a Japanese person who reincarnated into another world and has received the rare cheat ability to be able to use all the elements. Despite growing up in a village far from the capital, rumors of his ability reaches the school and he is scouted. This...

...Is not his story.
Enter his childhood friend, Reese Lovis, someone who is only able to use the most basic of magics 'barrier', one day decides to leave his mark on the world while overturning the whole concept that defensive magic is useless.

Aggregator gang
That was more than obvious. Luckily, it is also one of my favorite tropes.

well this is just a authors playground
the mc and his master remind me of wrongway to use healing magic in a different costume
the mc's best friend is you basic isekai dreamboat
and everyone else is made up out of stereotypes from top to bottom
this is somewhere in between a playground for the author to try out new charackters and combinations and a outstanding satire on the repetitive nature and overused tropes of isekai plots

I love the translators now first time reading anything from this translation thing and bro it’s so good

Ahh Reese's personality/mood swings when he sees boobs is kinda annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread