Daily Life In TS School - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Anticipating the Festival

Dex-chan lover
Remember when you had a choise about being a girl or a boy?

It took Nagisa 3, no 4 Volumes to decide that she might stay as a girl. It took this young, very lively boy 3 chapters to speed run into being a girl.

I also love how no gender Bending manga ever discusses periods or how much it sucks to need to wear pants without pockets.

Aggregator gang
(fully edited message, no way to fully delete T-T) But this is just a manga at the end of the day 😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hes totally overthinking it
6f3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry but I love how we went from Chihiro who didn't want to turn into a girl to now the MC wanting to stay a boy but now everyone around him force/tempt him to be a girl...

This manga is so unintentionally funny...

Aggregator gang
I also love how no gender Bending manga ever discusses periods or how much it sucks to need to wear pants without pockets.
Shishunki Bitter Change discussed that, theres even a part where the guy who is inside the girl's body became moody to the girl inside his former body.

And OniMai (one of the most famous TS manga) has that too

Aggregator gang
My understanding is the opposite. They both are saying that they will be the girl so the other one won't have to.
yes, they are both originally guys. So switching just so randomly, their actual sex, would be so different for MANY reasons. I say if they genuinely want to be a woman, they should speak, otherwise they could still like each other. Although with how japan is, and their age, they never even think of going the gay route with still being guys. It feels like a brushover if they both don't even want to be girls XD But I know whole orientation and such is difficult even for young people. Whatever makes them happy should be good! Although having them cope with being with a different functioning sex and organs would be a big maneuver. What about periods, what about emotions and hormones, etc. Both sexes are not a walk in the park.

Aggregator gang
Shishunki Bitter Change discussed that, theres even a part where the guy who is inside the girl's body became moody to the girl inside his former body.

And OniMai (one of the most famous TS manga) has that too
the fact is most GS manga/media don't discuss it much/well enough and it is chopped up for more comedy than anything, but having a discussion on if they are personally "identify" as honestly if there was a situation (kinda like an intersex condition) where either not noticeable one or the other, OR in a fiction standpoint like this, swap. I believe the person themselves would have the right to actually choose what they feel most comfortable with. That is just my opinion on the matter. I wish/hope it goes the route where the characters ACTUALLY think about it and even possibly get taught more about what is gonna happen physically if they get fixed as being female, have them decide if they would be ok with having certain parts (having certain problems during the month and fluctuations) Although this was initially and at the end of the day, more comedy than anything. I doubt it would go THAT in depth in the matter XD. I just would love to HOPE.

Dex-chan lover
the fact is most GS manga/media don't discuss it much/well enough and it is chopped up for more comedy than anything, but having a discussion on if they are personally "identify" as honestly if there was a situation (kinda like an intersex condition) where either not noticeable one or the other, OR in a fiction standpoint like this, swap. I believe the person themselves would have the right to actually choose what they feel most comfortable with. That is just my opinion on the matter. I wish/hope it goes the route where the characters ACTUALLY think about it and even possibly get taught more about what is gonna happen physically if they get fixed as being female, have them decide if they would be ok with having certain parts (having certain problems during the month and fluctuations) Although this was initially and at the end of the day, more comedy than anything. I doubt it would go THAT in depth in the matter XD. I just would love to HOPE.
I think you broke it down pretty much the problems with all GB Mangas these days: they are all pretty much: "Look at me, I am a pretty girl now, with no makeup needed, I can dress in so many clothing and I am naturally beautiful and everyone loves me." It's all basically this.

Even comedy has left the building leaving just popularity story without any suspense of tension.

Aggregator gang
I think you broke it down pretty much the problems with all GB Mangas these days: they are all pretty much: "Look at me, I am a pretty girl now, with no makeup needed, I can dress in so many clothing and I am naturally beautiful and everyone loves me." It's all basically this.

Even comedy has left the building leaving just popularity story without any suspense of tension.
I relate it to real life and who people with Gender dysphoria know if it was possible, They would hate having their body/sex change like that but it would make them feel like themselves/have the experiences that would cause them to not have that dysphoria. That is why even though this is fiction it feels undercooked with most GB as most GB focuses on the personification of being a woman (some do mention about those other topics but like I said it is either for comedy or not much deepness, only a few I read do it well). While like I said, it would make sense in REALITY that they need to think hard and deep about it because how drastic the change is. If the change wasn't for them it would cause them to be extremely uncomfortable in the future or not sit/fit right inside their new body.

Users who are viewing this thread